Ariya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Beth-

-Beth-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
"I am silver and exact" 
                       _ Sylvia Plath

These are the opening lines of the poem ' The Mirror' by Sylvia Plath. You guys might be wondering about what I am doing after opening a topic on Ariya. I am coming to that. These lines perfectly describe Arjun, Riya and their expected relationship. 

Their's is not going to be a fairytale lovestory and neither is it going to be easy, But one thing it is surely going to be is warm and fuzzy. Arjun is really in need of a companion. Someone to hold on to and someone to love. Though Riya's problems has not been talked about she may also have a disturbed life. Among the thousands written and picturised only a few love stories are able to reach our hearts. And theirs is surely going to be one of them. Without realising it they are in need of each other. Let us hope for seeing that wonderful tale soon enough.

Love,
Buddy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshValleryRosesam78_mahi_kgmu--aimy--Arieltabi-Raichu-mushiroxxprava55663meghasinghkaveriw2008Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Wow well said !! 
I agree with you !!!

Nice post !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
awww that was really touching...yes there's is not a fairytale but their love story will have passion n lots of emotions...they r the ones who r gonna share each other's pain n then will find their happiness together...their story is gonna create history n will steal million hearts..(hope so )...Smile
nice topic dear...Thumbs Up

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
wow.. you have said beautiful things about Ariya in such a short paragraph Smile 
thanks for such a nice post!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
awesome. it is beatiufal.

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post...Its beautiful

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I know that poem 'The Mirror"... it's a beautiful work...
beautiful post...! Thumbs Up
Thank you...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.