Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: adib40

som1 told they re-wrote anushka's role πŸ˜› i guess yashji was also not  satisfied by kat πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

No thats not trueπŸ˜› ..just IF speculations ...
i m following JTHJ since Yashji announced it last year ...maine toh kabhi nahi suna ...

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Oooh!!

Conspiracy theories...love them!!

Haha...such a weirdo.

Its pretty obvious how you're the one who can't stand that even with the overwhelming appreciation for the trailer, Wood Goddess, is being singled out for criticism. HAHA and therefore that outburst about people criticising her clothes.

Well, get used to it buddy. Trailer mein itna criticism mila hai, movie ke baad kya hoga.

Trully, a slap on your face.

If anyone here is a weirdo then it's you

And no I won't accept discriminated comments and I will speak my mind I come from a country where I got the freedom of speechπŸ˜›

But I liked reading your insecure essay. Sorry to disappoint you but on twitter and facebook she is praised all the way and people saying the best thing about the movie is srk and katrina's chemistry but katrina fans believe in katrina therefore we don't go and post comments etc. of people praising katrina.

We let the movie speak for it self and i-f members never means anything, people hate her and they NOT neutral members hence their opinion never matters.

And if anyone is insecure here then it's you which all the kareena fans on I-F already knows πŸ˜ƒ Kareena's performance in Heroine overshadowed your PC's performance in barfi and stole the attention from your PC and therefore you are going to all kareena topics and bashing her because you are scared that now no one gives a damn about your PC. Slap on your face who are a big hypocrite and come here and think she can create war between all fan groups just because she is insecure of kareena πŸ˜ƒ
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

tharak pan tu nahe gaya πŸ€”

achcha tujhe yeh bhi pata hai woh tharki hai.. tujhpe chance mara tha kya ?? πŸ˜† 

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

achcha tujhe yeh bhi pata hai woh tharki hai.. tujhpe chance mara tha kya ?? πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜† katrina ha na movie ma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€”mjh se naraz hu kia πŸ˜­
Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

No thats not trueπŸ˜› ..just IF speculations ...
i m following JTHJ since Yashji announced it last year ...maine toh kabhi nahi suna ...

noone would be surprised if the news became true πŸ˜†
AishMinoz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

simple hi toh bola.. i mean usne negative side dekhna tha aur usne dekha not the bright side !!!! πŸ˜† 

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊

oh k k ..i think He likes SRK too πŸ˜›
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

@Reshu
same here ..wont be able to watch it in 1st weekend :(
waise bhi ticket nahi milenga πŸ˜†

@Rehan
kya kya ?? :S
simple language me bol na

@Munna
ok :)

tickets to ho hi jati but i am going home for diwali and won't be able to watch it there
i hope i can watch it atleast on 2nd week😊
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ˜† katrina ha na movie ma πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€”mjh se naraz hu kia πŸ˜­

nah  not naraaz urging respect for YC y call him tharki for no good enof reason !!!! πŸ˜› 

AishMinoz thumbnail
Critics liked it
Garima Kumar ?@Garimakumar7

Mind blowiiinggg theatrical of #jabtakhaijaan background score is haunting @iamsrk superrr awesome !!

Retweeted by ?SHIKHAR?
Expand
  • Retweeted
  • Favorite
7h getfilmy ?@getfilmy

L.O.V.E the Jab Tak Hai Jaan trailer, gorgeous visuals, STUBBLY SRK + Anushka is super-adorable. So many puzzling bits & pieces!

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

If anyone here is a weirdo then it's you

And no I won't accept discriminated comments and I will speak my mind I come from a country where I got the freedom of speechπŸ˜›

But I liked reading your insecure essay. Sorry to disappoint you but on twitter and facebook she is praised all the way and people saying the best thing about the movie is srk and katrina's chemistry but katrina fans believe in katrina therefore we don't go and post comments etc. of people praising katrina.

We let the movie speak for it self and i-f members never means anything, people hate her and they NOT neutral members hence their opinion never matters.

And if anyone is insecure here then it's you which all the kareena fans on I-F already knows πŸ˜ƒ Kareena's performance in Heroine overshadowed your PC's performance in barfi and stole the attention from your PC and therefore you are going to all kareena topics and bashing her because you are scared that now no one gives a damn about your PC. Slap on your face who are a big hypocrite and come here and think she can create war between all fan groups just because she is insecure of kareena πŸ˜ƒ

Oye teri!!

Mein Plastic Chopra fan kab bana?

Actually I've started to appreciate Kareena more after seeing wooden Kat and I hope Heroine rocks.

Kat redifnes the term Wooden. Anyways I'm done with you. Enjoy your idols two and a half expressions.