Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Tara aunty- anirudh: mamla kya hai :P (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magic2

Aunty ji was showing much interest in young man than her husband, her flirting matreial was clearly identical Day Dreaming
aunty khud b kitni hot hai...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tara aunty- anirudh: mamla kya hai :P (Page 3)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali.K

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Hmm I though Of making a Post on this topic too.. But Thanks Anji 
Mera kaam karne k liye..LOL
Hmm Did you notice how aunty G was chipkoing to Anirudh..ROFL
Vo uncle k opposite nai baithi unke paas bhi nai.. She was sitting besides Anirudh!ROFL

@All- Please Guys Comment on the topic. Dont ignore it!
hehe, yup I noticed everythingTongue. Hehe, we used to dissect and analyse each one of abhiya scenes so aunty g and anirudh ko kaise chod deWink. Aunty g my godShocked, bacho pe line marna ache baat nahi hoteTongueLOL
Lekin ab Aunty g Dil se toh Jawaan hai nah!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali.K

anjali.K

IF-Rockerz

anjali.K

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Hahaha nice postROFL Aunty ji Ki kharab niyat ki daat deni padegiROFL...young chokra pe hit kiyaROFL
aunty g I tell uTongue, well our Dr. Anirudh is very hot na toh aunty g control kare bhi toh kaiseWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.