Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post
d epi ws super cute...Rishbala first hug aww... n d sleepng scene
precap z d bst part fr sure
Happy Ganesh Chaturthy to uπŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

its compulsion of madhu because she has very good and soft heart, she foregive people and never try to heart them. no other girld can foreget these humilate things which done by rk.

Thank you. Maddy is all heart and courage and that is why she is Rishabh's soulmate - she can fill all the blanks in his life , even if that means burning herself in the process. She will never stop fighting with Rishabh because this passion is what connects them.πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvremix

the epi was super cute...from Rishabh offering the biscuits twice to her to their first hug...from two of them sleeping adorably like two kids tired after fighting so much to Rishabh confessing his memories to her...everything was superb today...😳😳
aww the precap looks good...Mady did look very soft towards him...kuch kuch hone laga hai shayadπŸ˜‰the media friendly couple is back in actionπŸ˜†

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...It was a gentle and sensitive episode and Rishabh was at his best behaviour with Maddy - ye aur baat hai ki teen din mein waapis yudh start ho jaayega.πŸ˜†...Maddy ke dil ki guitar bajegi tabhi Rishabh ka tablaa bajaana bandh hogaa.πŸ˜‰
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheBlackJaguar

Thank you, Shrish, Really? You write letters to Ganeshji every year? Awwle, mera baby. May Lord Ganesha always protect you aur tera har sapnaa poora ho. πŸ€—

hHHAHA Yep every year main ganesh ji ko letter likhti hoon wid all my demand list & at the end of the letter I thank him 4 everything he did 4 me gud or bad.I always believe God se mangne k alawa unhe Thank u bhi karo.I even tie him Rakhi every year on Raksha bandhan & unse ladti bhi hoon mast tareeke se.LOL ek baar toh kasam kha li thi ki jab tak app meri yeh wish nhi poori karoge I wont eat LOL after 6 hrs demand poori:P 🀣 🀣

Ek navratra,jamashtmi & ganesh chaturti bade maaze se celebrate karti hoon:P🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

loved the analysis.

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanibommana

Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.
Yes from today's episode even i i felt  that ISHQ part is from madhu. Bechari ko aur rulayega is ISHQ mein.

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Maddy ke naseeb mein ronaa hi likha hai Rishabh ke ishq mein.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesom analysis n awesom epi loved the hun , sleeping part n last Rk's confession, He cares for Maddy bcoz he knows She is honest not a coward like his others... Precap mein the look Maddy is gvng seems love n change in her views
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi Nitzie,

Haven't seen your episode yet but tumhara analysis poore episode ko aankhon ke saamne dikha deta hai...

So our poor Maddy...chal padi hai destruction ki raah par...I was reading something and came across this quote by C S Lewis which I remembered while reading your take...

"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable."

Maddy ko bolo apne dil ko coffin mein band rakhe jaise C S Lewis ne kaha hai..warne khud ko hi coffin mein band hone ki baari aanewali hai uski...

Enjoy Ganeshotsav dude...I can only wish I was there at this time...so much fun!! Hmmm may be soon!!

Love

Vidi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: farheen.raji

ser luvd th episode 2day

Thank you. It was a lovely episode, indeed.😊
baisakh45 thumbnail
right outstanding episode it was.but that bloody song of himesh uncle nooo πŸ˜‘