The best episode till date. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
nice post
Rishbala loved every scene, and the precap Madhu is already falling in love with RK.
Wednesday's episode was one of the best so far.
I look forward to the romance between Rishbala begin in earnest.
Perfect chemistry between the actors.
loved ur detailed description ribala
Lovely analysis...and epi as well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
koyel๐Ÿค—
awesome post
Koyel๐Ÿค— <3 You were missing me too much nah? Thats why you came back soo early? It was nothing to do with the episode hai nah?โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously, girl your analysis are always amazing, and you always cover everything <3 I have to agreee it was the best episode marking a chnage in their relationship for now. MB is RK's nasha, protector and his bad memory eraser๐Ÿ˜† whilst RK is MB's protector, terminator and soon to be ishq๐Ÿ˜ณ

RK asking his papa, if he had truly corssed his limits, and then him telling MB the truth behind those pictures :( The day his father committed suicide, he lost everything...his life stopped. his reason for living stopped!.. And am assuming the father killed himself on the day of Rishuuu's birthday.  To lose a father is one thing but to have him taken away from you in such a way is another, and that pain , no matter how much you try to let go of, never ceases :( and thats why he buries himself in alcohol, to be able to sleep peacefully <3  But today he did sleep peacefully, with his head resting firmly on his wife <3 hayeee picture perfect <3

Awesome post yaar<3๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by misty_drastifan

loved it

๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sanju9030

loved
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

First of all, welcome back Koyel...even if it's for a day ๐Ÿค—
Have been missing your wolf and lamb updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to this post...I'll just say one word: SPEECHLESS ๐Ÿ‘ Wow it was such brilliant writing :P Awesome job :P
Btw I absolutely loved this line
".Rk has began to care about her adverse to anything beyond his world"

I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm so excited today :P
hey bhaggu i know it wasnt that good also , mujhe chirhaana bandh kar. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..thank you. ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by -Hoor-

I agree with every word of yours, hun! :)

Today's episode was the BEST episode so far. No dragging, just the right amount of everything. What i love the most about RishBala is that their romantic moments are never shot in a filmy way. The eye-locks are not dragged, they're of average length which is more realistic IMO.

Anyway, Vivian and DD's chemistry is getting better and better with every episode. The scene where RK puts his arm around Madhu, it was SO beautiful. I could stare at these two for literally, forever. They looked SO beautiful together
dd and vd have the chemistry of two beautiful adults falling in love and thats what clicks the audience. i know the scene where he puts his arm on her to save from the fire..ironic how he is the master of making madhu jump in the "aag kya driya" and he becomes the very one to save her from the fire he made her figuratively jump in , in life..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved your post.. Though I am not sure I want Madhu to fall in love it RK.. It will be very painful for her.. 

But yes, you are right, this sharing of past history is going to change their entire equation...