Pavitra Rishta

PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

I want Manav to get his own place and leave that wretched old woman in the chawl to fend for herself.  He should completely shut her out of his life, nor should he support her financially. 

What she has done is reprehensible: the lies, manipulations, and criminal behavior with the forged divorce papers...she's lucky that he's even tolerating her around him.

I agree with you .The only thing I differ is that he should give her money every month .

From the time that Manav got to know about Savita's lies , what did he do for Archana ?

He did not even go to get her from her home .Sachin and the girls did that .He is still  staying in the same house where Savita is living .He still has not told off his father and his sister for the way they were hiding Savita's sins ...

Sachin was forgiven in one day only for all the grief he caused to Archana .

Manav knows very well the kind of person Archana is .How can anyone just ignore an old woman in a small 2 bedroom house ...of course Archana  will soon have to be good to savita ...
He should have left the house the day he found out about the forged divorce papers ...taken Teju with him .

The only good thing that Manav did for Archana  as yet is what he did today .Bringing Purvi in the family , other than that he has done nothing at all to make it up to her ..Only thing he has done for Archana is bringing Purvi to live with her mother .
Such a pathetic family , Damodar is telling Archaan to sort out savita ...when he himself hides her sins ...Manav telling Archana to sort out Ovi when he himself does everything to spoil Ovi rotten ...

They make the  mess then call Archana to clean their mess...Dead

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 September 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishpch76pujli07arjunaluisAshi22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Written update, Its nice to see Archana happy bcos since i strarted watching the show she was always crying,
ovi said to Archana she will do puri koshish to get Arjun,s love wonder whats is in her mind now. I just wish cvs dont side line Arvi completely. it would be a waste of such a beautiful love story. 

naava

IF-Dazzler

naava

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Soham- Purvi is a super ridiculous idea considering step siblings do not inter-date with each other in our culture. However, since EKTA previously has shown no regard for customs or culture by showing KT being Tulsi's bahu cum adopted daughter, I won't be surprised that for lack of ideas they go the same way in PR. It would be highly gross to imagine such a track. 

I agree so much ..it surely would be highly gross to imagine such a track.  My brother was adopted ..he is 100% my brother and i 100% his sister.  Adopted children aren't step or halves they are full, legal siblings, under any court of law.  Fully. So I really don't think the CV's will go to such a track.  To me the interaction between the two has been very nice brother / sister like., i haven't seen anything to date that makes me think otherwise.  sure hope that doesn't change.  

Edited by naava - 19 September 2012 at 3:44pm

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by pari87

Soham- Purvi is a super ridiculous idea considering step siblings do not inter-date with each other in our culture. However, since EKTA previously has shown no regard for customs or culture by showing KT being Tulsi's bahu cum adopted daughter, I won't be surprised that for lack of ideas they go the same way in PR. It would be highly gross to imagine such a track. 

I agree so much ..it surely would be highly gross to imagine such a track.  My brother was adopted ..he is 100% my brother and i 100% his sister.  Adopted children aren't step or halves they are full, legal siblings, under any court of law.  Fully. So I really don't think the CV's will go to such a track.  To me the interaction between the two has been very nice brother / sister like., i haven't seen anything to date that makes me think otherwise.  sure hope that doesn't change.  

Totally 100% agree with both of you...i can't stomach it if it happens...Archana will go from mother to MIL, what bakwaas...and how can varsha watch this happen..she knows that they are brother and sister...i am being hopeful like naava...i think they are showing Purvi-Soham bonding so that she will bring Soham home..he already hates Manav and hates Archana a little, when he finds out the truth he will hate Varsha too..so the only person he can talk to then is Purvi...she will tell him how amazing his parents are and be the connection between Archana and Soham...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29pujli07SakhileFastFuriousgirl

inocence

inocence

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thank u :)

Wasnt able to watch todays epi...so this was great !!!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhile

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Naresh
for the wonderful update ... Hmm it is nice to see Soham help Sachin with the Ganesh Murti before it hit the floor when it slid from Sachu's hands

yang

yang

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I feel so bad for purvi like ovi married arjun forcefully n now she wana make it work W*F??? Archana manav r bad parents.. Archana how can u forget purvi?? Always tell sachu ovi teju ufff ,... They jus ruined the whole title pavitra rishta.. N thankgod these stuff only happen in serial

Post Reply New Post

Go to top