Pavitra Rishta

PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Manav should not stop anyone from Pooja but why would he ask for forgiveness from his mother ...His mother has betrayed him and has taken 18 years of his life away .She deprived his daughters of a mother and lied so much ..Look at the pain she gave to Archana for 18 years ...

How can anyone forgive something like this ..

I think Manav is still being good because of Savita's age she is still in the house with the rest of the family ...and very soon she will be brought back in the family by Archana .Manav knows this ..I was actually thinking that manav would buy another house immediately and make Archana  live there bu the is still letting Archana  live with a woman who destryed her life  .I guess because of Savita's age , Manav cannot leave her ...

As for Archana , she is crazy , she is always forgiving people at the drop of a hat  .She forgave Manav ,Savita ...Manjusha , Ajit ..the list is endless.

What Savita did can only be explained in one word ' EVIL' ...this time when she becomes good again , I don' t think I will still like her that much ..She  has done way too wrong now .Same goes for Varsha ...Even if she becomes good, I am not really interested ...

Savita and Varsha have done way too much evil to ever be good again in my eyes ...Thumbs Down

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 September 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13ptecvishpch76rash2222

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thanks NAresh buddy for the written update..Big smile
Today Manav was ridiculous when he said Savita cannot participate in Pooja...No one has any right to stop someone from work shipping God..What nonsense was Manav saying there.Ok dont talk to Savita and keep ur family away thats in ur hand but who is Manav from stopping Savita praying to Bappa.IS he crazy.ConfusedManav is either this extreme or that..Either he would go all out for Savita and blast Archu or he would go all out for Archu and blast Savita like now..
Yes Savita deserves all that is coming but keep it with respective to your family but with God - what rights Manav has there..I was appalled by Manav's non-sense there..I can understand that the guy is deeply hurt but not allowing someone to pray God is a very very big crime in God's court - what nonsense was the PR writer showing there.
This guy just cant do the balancing act ever..
I am sure after Archu brings Savita closer to Manav, Manav will be once again going all out for Savita and beg for forgiveness all over again..Does Ekta does not get tired with the same repeated crap...This man is a confused lot for sure..
I actually wanted to see Manav - Purvi scene alone a hug to her would have been so good.Why cant writers focus on this rather than still showing the recycled crap of ARchu bridging gap between Manav and Savita all over again.
It would be so good to see Manav - Purvi hug.
Purvi has called Soham - Soham dada as far as I remember so unless Ekta or CV's have selective memory loss dont think Soham- Purvi can ever happen ..
Once truth about Soham comes out Purvi is going to go running and hug Soham saying Soham dada LOL so dont see it happening..
Archu - Ovi scene at start was good.A simple mother - daughter conversation.
Boy 50 lac for Bappa's festival awesome by Manav there but I hope the guy realizes that he needs a big house now..
He needs to seriously invest into a big house for his big family..Hope Ekta gives Manav a chance to do so.Teju sleeping in kitchen is ridiculous now!!!

hahahha Jai! You forgot it is alll about the roots! He wants his children to break their backs sleeping on the floor like he did. I am amused that these spoilt kids from Canada are taking this life without complains :) 

Soham- Purvi is a super ridiculous idea considering step siblings do not inter-date with each other in our culture. However, since EKTA previously has shown no regard for customs or culture by showing KT being Tulsi's bahu cum adopted daughter, I won't be surprised that for lack of ideas they go the same way in PR. It would be highly gross to imagine such a track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i think in the forum people start becoming writers ... arre soham out of purvi noble gesture is telling varsha , why we have to think that cv will pair soham and purvi...it is already stated that sameer rane is paired opposite purvi , and that is the truth sammer and purvi are paired together...soham is archana and manav own son, when purvi says sachin dada who is not even closely related to archana and manav so soham will definitely be her dada... i think we should give our brains little rest...

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav should not stop anyone from Pooja but why would he ask for forgiveness from his mother ...His mother has betrayed him and has taken 18 years of his life away .She deprived his daughters of a mother and lied so much ..Look at the pain she gave to Archana for 18 years ...

I think Manav is still being good because of Savita's age she is still in the house with the rest of the family ...and very soon she will be brought back in the family by Archana .Manav knows this ..I was actually thinking that manav would buy another house immediately and make Archana  live there bu the is still letting Archana  live with a woman who destryed her life  .I guess because of Savita's age , Manav cannot leave her ...

As for Archana , she is crazy , she is always forgiving people at the drop of a hat  .She forgave Manav ,Savita ...Manjusha , Ajit ..the list is endless.

What Savita did can only be explained in one word ' EVIL' ...this time when she becomes good again , I don' t think I will still like her that much ..She  has done way too wrong now .Same goes for Varsha ...Even if she becomes good, I am not really interested ...

Savita and Varsha have done way too much evil to ever be good again in my eyes ...Thumbs Down

I am not saying Manav should ask forgiveness ,I am saying they will again show Manav going back and asking forgiveness to Savita like before.(I so hope histroy does not repeat itself).In short what I meant is History is repeating itself and again Archu will try to bridge the gap between Manav and Savita and then Manav will accept Savita and also ask forgiveness like before meaning same recycled crap that was shown before.
Ekta is replaying the same story track that was shown before and again ARchu doing the same thing which she was doing before bridging gap between MAnav and Savita.
Ideally Archu should stay away from this and for once I want to see Manav doing the sorting out work.Archu should be allowed to be with her children and spend time with them while Manav handles this.
Why cant they show something different for a change instead of the same repeated stuff.For a change why cant it be Manav sorting the mess with his mom.It is his mom and not Archu and why should Archu be dragged into this..
I am hoping that Archu never forgives Varsha ..IF she does (which I am guessing so) then I really have no words to say and want Soham to blast the three Arman - Varsha first for making him a toy and passing him around.

pari87

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am not saying Manav should ask forgiveness ,I am saying they will again show Manav going back and asking forgiveness to Savita like before.(I so hope histroy does not repeat itself).In short what I meant is History is repeating itself and again Archu will try to bridge the gap between Manav and Savita and then Manav will accept Savita and also ask forgiveness like before meaning same recycled crap that was shown before.
Ekta is replaying the same story track that was shown before and again ARchu doing the same thing which she was doing before bridging gap between MAnav and Savita.
Ideally Archu should stay away from this and for once I want to see Manav doing the sorting out work.Archu should be allowed to be with her children and spend time with them while Manav handles this.
Why cant they show something different for a change instead of the same repeated stuff.For a change why cant it be Manav sorting the mess with his mom.It is his mom and not Archu and why should Archu be dragged into this..
I am hoping that Archu never forgives Varsha ..IF she does (which I am guessing so) then I really have no words to say and want Soham to blast the three Arman - Varsha first for making him a toy and passing him around.

jai i don't think so archu will forgive savita ... neither she will try to fill the gap b/w savita and manav ... ya true she feels bad for savita's condition but this time archu wants savita only to realize what she has lost in all this... regarding varsha , varsha only won't get so much time that she will be forgiven by anybody...

Jaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Rashi is right .Archana wants Savita to realize how wrong she is for the way she has hurt her family ...

I also want Soham to hate Manav , Archana and Varsha for playing with his life like this . Manav and Archana were always shown as good people but I was shocked the way they treated their little son .At one time , they just tossed him away to Satish ( legal adoption ) did not even discuss  this and just said yes and the reason was that Sachin was getting neglected ..
At home they were just packing up his stuff so that he would be given away for good ..

They both do not deserve this dashing looking young man as their son who despite of poor upbringing has a good heart ,.Let them be happy with Sachin .After all , they only cared about him and no one else ..
I think it is great that Sachin only was stabbing his father at his back and hurt Archana so much ..serves Manav and Archana right .
Manav and Archana have only cared for sachin and Savita and their wishes and now these two have nearly destroyed their family ...ClapClap.
Today Soham said that he hates them ...very good , I hope he hates them even more .

pujli07vijaya13Jaishankarsushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
As for Varsha , I hope Satish comes back with a gorgeous wife who he treats like a queen in front of Varsha and at the same time Balan treats Varsha like trash , all in front of Satish ...Thumbs Up
and of course Soham hating her the minute he finds out about what she did to him ...

pujli07pch76Jaishankarsushkita10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top