Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pari87

Soham- Purvi is a super ridiculous idea considering step siblings do not inter-date with each other in our culture. However, since EKTA previously has shown no regard for customs or culture by showing KT being Tulsi's bahu cum adopted daughter, I won't be surprised that for lack of ideas they go the same way in PR. It would be highly gross to imagine such a track. 

I agree so much ..it surely would be highly gross to imagine such a track.  My brother was adopted ..he is 100% my brother and i 100% his sister.  Adopted children aren't step or halves they are full, legal siblings, under any court of law.  Fully. So I really don't think the CV's will go to such a track.  To me the interaction between the two has been very nice brother / sister like., i haven't seen anything to date that makes me think otherwise.  sure hope that doesn't change.  
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

I agree so much ..it surely would be highly gross to imagine such a track.  My brother was adopted ..he is 100% my brother and i 100% his sister.  Adopted children aren't step or halves they are full, legal siblings, under any court of law.  Fully. So I really don't think the CV's will go to such a track.  To me the interaction between the two has been very nice brother / sister like., i haven't seen anything to date that makes me think otherwise.  sure hope that doesn't change.  

Totally 100% agree with both of you...i can't stomach it if it happens...Archana will go from mother to MIL, what bakwaas...and how can varsha watch this happen..she knows that they are brother and sister...i am being hopeful like naava...i think they are showing Purvi-Soham bonding so that she will bring Soham home..he already hates Manav and hates Archana a little, when he finds out the truth he will hate Varsha too..so the only person he can talk to then is Purvi...she will tell him how amazing his parents are and be the connection between Archana and Soham...😃
inocence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u :)

Wasnt able to watch todays epi...so this was great !!!
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Naresh
for the wonderful update ... Hmm it is nice to see Soham help Sachin with the Ganesh Murti before it hit the floor when it slid from Sachu's hands
yang thumbnail
I feel so bad for purvi like ovi married arjun forcefully n now she wana make it work W*F??? Archana manav r bad parents.. Archana how can u forget purvi?? Always tell sachu ovi teju ufff ,... They jus ruined the whole title pavitra rishta.. N thankgod these stuff only happen in serial
urvi.bhavya2007 thumbnail
[COLOR=blue]Thnkx so much for the info I love ths show[/COLOR 😉
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Ovi clearing Archu's wadrobe. Is she searching anything? Did Ovi really understands how her parents love and respect each other? If so why she couldn't understand Arjun and Purvi love. Ovi thinking about why Arjun not loving her like her father has love on her mother looks very stupid. Ovi totally not in the state to understand what is love. That is why she made deal with Purvi.

As a mother Archu can only give Ovi advise. If Manav can't forget Archu for 18 yrs then how can Arjun forget Purvi in few days?
Even Vishnu who saw Purvi and Arjun for few seconds understood how much love they are having on each other. But Ovi adamant not to accept the truth.

Varsha picture is in reachble place but Purvi didn't see that even after staying in that house for so many years. 😃

Varsha and Soham are so closer now. no way Archu see Varsha so soon. but surely sense something when Vishnu hold muthi with Sachin.

Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think we should keep ovi's love toward her aai and arjun purvi separate... she genuinely love archana and she missed her all these years... she might be selfish for arjun's love and she acted selfish that time but the concern and love she is showing towards archana is totally genuine and she does care for with no selfish motive behind it 
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update, saw the show last night and all I can say is Purvi looked so pretty with her hair open :)

Other than that there was nothing for me to watch ... ArVi :( where art thou!
Facility thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

Very grateful.