Pavitra Rishta

PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolce123

[QUOTE=LoveTVShows][QUOTE=Tanyaz]Thanks Naresh .

No, not at all. I didn't see it that way at all. He respects her for what she did by supporting the truth and that is what he kept on saying to Varsha...something new to him, I guess. I hope the CVs never go that route because that defeats the "Pavitra Rishta". I hope Soham helps to bring Arvi together and they share a special bond as brother and sister which is their PR.
Even I was very surprised the way he was talking .Purvi used to call him Soham dada ..
Anyway , we should see how things go here ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
actually u know wat,i mean no offense but asha have a very gudonscreen chemistry wid puru,rithwik,soham and may b evn sameer rane
and evn in BALH,she had gud chemistry wid ram too
i dont see tat connection of ovi-teju wid evn sachin

and evn ankita has,she has gud chemistry wid anurang,sushant,mahesh and evn hiten
i think bth asha and ankita are fab actors

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13kandykandyTanyazpvrrpari87JaishankarAshi22

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Naresh thanks a lot for the lovely written update
Wow Soham is really changing and i hope for the better and not to just intimidate the audience of being the good guy when he is really the bad one

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Tfs..

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thanx 

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for the update...,

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks NAresh buddy for the written update..Big smile
Today Manav was ridiculous when he said Savita cannot participate in Pooja...No one has any right to stop someone from work shipping God..What nonsense was Manav saying there.Ok dont talk to Savita and keep ur family away thats in ur hand but who is Manav from stopping Savita praying to Bappa.IS he crazy.ConfusedManav is either this extreme or that..Either he would go all out for Savita and blast Archu or he would go all out for Archu and blast Savita like now..
Yes Savita deserves all that is coming but keep it with respective to your family but with God - what rights Manav has there..I was appalled by Manav's non-sense there..I can understand that the guy is deeply hurt but not allowing someone to pray God is a very very big crime in God's court - what nonsense was the PR writer showing there.
This guy just cant do the balancing act ever..
I am sure after Archu brings Savita closer to Manav, Manav will be once again going all out for Savita and beg for forgiveness all over again..Does Ekta does not get tired with the same repeated crap...This man is a confused lot for sure..
I actually wanted to see Manav - Purvi scene alone a hug to her would have been so good.Why cant writers focus on this rather than still showing the recycled crap of ARchu bridging gap between Manav and Savita all over again.
It would be so good to see Manav - Purvi hug.
Purvi has called Soham - Soham dada as far as I remember so unless Ekta or CV's have selective memory loss dont think Soham- Purvi can ever happen ..
Once truth about Soham comes out Purvi is going to go running and hug Soham saying Soham dada LOL so dont see it happening..
Archu - Ovi scene at start was good.A simple mother - daughter conversation.
Boy 50 lac for Bappa's festival awesome by Manav there but I hope the guy realizes that he needs a big house now..
He needs to seriously invest into a big house for his big family..Hope Ekta gives Manav a chance to do so.Teju sleeping in kitchen is ridiculous now!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13Tanyazpari87pvrrsherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top