Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 4)

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks Naresh .
Nice and simple show today .

I really liked Sulochna .She has a big heart .The way she talked to manav was so nice .It was good to see them both talking to each other like this . Also the way she convinced Purvi to go was good .Sulochna was not selfish at all today .

I don't know why but today I am getting the feeling that Vishnu fancies Purvi .I know he is Archana's son but Purvi is Archu's adopted daughter so technically they are not brother and sister ...Maybe I am wrong but I just got that feeling the way he was talking about her to Varsha .

I always knew that what Purvi wants most is her Baba and she got that today .I am very happy for her that Manav himself went to get her .

Archu too has a big heart as she was trying to convince Manav to let Savita take part in the pooja. I know what Savita did was horrible but I agree that she should be allowed to take part in the family pooja .

Today it seems that everyone has accepted Arjun and Ovi's marriage , even Arjun is going along with it ...whatever , I am not interested ...

Liked the precap , how Soham saved the murti from falling down ...

Star Of The day .

Manav ...for reading Archana's wish in her eyes and getting her daughter back to her .Also liked how he praised Purvi's upbringing ...
He was always so good to Purvi and now they both will be proper father and daughter ...Smile

Bingoo . New couple in making ??
rash2222 IF-Dazzler
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Thanks Naresh .

I really liked Sulochna .She has a big heart .The way she talked to manav was so nice .It was good to see them both talking to each other like this . Also the way she convinced Purvi to go was good .Sulochna was not selfish at all today .

I don't know why but today I am getting the feeling that Vishnu fancies Purvi .I know he is Archana's son but Purvi is Archu's adopted daughter so technically they are not brother and sister ...Maybe I am wrong but I just got that feeling the way he was talking about her to Varsha .

I always knew that what Purvi wants most is her Baba and she got that today .I am very happy for her that Manav himself went to get her .

Archu too has a big heart as she was trying to convince Manav to let Savita take part in the pooja. I know what Savita did was horrible but I agree that she should be allowed to take part in the family pooja .

Today it seems that everyone has accepted Arjun and Ovi's marriage , even Arjun is going along with it ...whatever , I am not interested ...

Star Of The day .

Manav ...for reading Archana's wish in her eyes and getting her daughter back to her .Also liked how he praised Purvi's upbringing ...
He was always so good to Purvi and now they both will be proper father and daughter ...Smile

tanya it was indeed a nice episode ... i am really liking the show these days for its positivity... i really liked that scene when archana manav was discussing about the kids and there good quality... even i liked the first scene when ovi was trying to do stuff for archu... no matter how selfish ovi was for arjun but i am certainly seeing a good change in her... she started loving archu a lot and there is no selfish reason behind it... its her pure love... nice ganpati festival is coming up...
I am very sure it will be DK  only who will advise manav to buy new house... 
i can clearly see future track soham after knowing the whole truth also will make it difficult for archana manav and i can see archana's next mission also to change soham/vishnu and ovi... archana next task will be teaching soham/vishnu to behave and to love his parents ... she will definitely bring lots of changes in soham/varsha...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07vijaya13Tanyazpari87pvrrJaishankarLoveTVShowssushkita10

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Rashi, even I found Ovi genuine the way she was checking out Archana's wardrobe .After a long time I felt that Ovi did not have any other motive for what she is doing , she is just excited to get her mother back and wants to give her a new look ..

That was sweet ...

Also it was very nice how Manav was praising Purvi .Because of Purvi Archana has proved tha tshe is a good mother and it was a bad decision to take the girls away from her ... no wonder Purvi is so close to Archana's heart .

I am happy for Purvi that she is now going to be living with both her mum and dad and silly people like Manjusha will not call her orphan anymore ...First it was only Archana but now even Manav will sort out anyone who dare say this ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76vijaya13pvrrJShivJaishankarsushkita10

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for update !
OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Thanks Naresh for the WU!

A very happy ganesh Chaturthi to all my dear IF friends!

I liked the show very much. So good to see the happy family and yay! Purvi was royally included by Manav to come and stay. It was expected from Manav and he did it! Good job Manav!!!

Ovi cleaning up her mom's wardbrobe was a little out of the place - keeping in mind it is Ovi! It did not seem right..sound right... Shocked She is realizing the face of her marraige - but I am positive that she will not step out of the relation so easily.Quite a stubborn and selfish girl... Confused

I just hope Manav has a soulful talk to Arjun too. Arjun sacrificed as well... the guy was tooo nice and especially with the most important decision in his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123gmhatcherAshlaika

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks
dolce123 Senior Member
dolce123
dolce123

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Thanks Naresh .

Star Of The day .

Bingoo . New couple in making ??

No, not at all. I didn't see it that way at all. He respects her for what she did by supporting the truth and that is what he kept on saying to Varsha...something new to him, I guess. I hope the CVs never go that route because that defeats the "Pavitra Rishta". I hope Soham helps to bring Arvi together and they share a special bond as brother and sister which is their PR.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyTanyazNadaCintaAshlaikaameilia

Go to top