Pavitra Rishta

PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Soham falling for Purvi ? . arre writer saab you said Soham & Purvi are brother & sister but yeh mamla kuch aur hai .

sorry - my hindi is bad... can u tell me what this means? Please :).

My brother know writer of PR and writer said to my brother that Soham & Purvi are brother and sister and will not be couple in future but here its look like something else .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Written update: 19 sept(ganpati celebration) (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashiti

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Naresh...

jayashs

jayashs

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the updates and very much appreciate your efforts!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh .
Nice and simple show today .

I really liked Sulochna .She has a big heart .The way she talked to manav was so nice .It was good to see them both talking to each other like this . Also the way she convinced Purvi to go was good .Sulochna was not selfish at all today .

I don't know why but today I am getting the feeling that Vishnu fancies Purvi .I know he is Archana's son but Purvi is Archu's adopted daughter so technically they are not brother and sister ...Maybe I am wrong but I just got that feeling the way he was talking about her to Varsha .

I always knew that what Purvi wants most is her Baba and she got that today .I am very happy for her that Manav himself went to get her .

Archu too has a big heart as she was trying to convince Manav to let Savita take part in the pooja. I know what Savita did was horrible but I agree that she should be allowed to take part in the family pooja .

Today it seems that everyone has accepted Arjun and Ovi's marriage , even Arjun is going along with it ...whatever , I am not interested ...

Liked the precap , how Soham saved the murti from falling down ...

Star Of The day .

Manav ...for reading Archana's wish in her eyes and getting her daughter back to her .Also liked how he praised Purvi's upbringing ...
He was always so good to Purvi and now they both will be proper father and daughter ...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycepch76pujli07vijaya13pvrrJaishankarJShivLoveTVShows-Naresh-sushkita10

Ashlaika

IF-Rockerz

Ashlaika

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Soham falling for Purvi ? . arre writer saab you said Soham & Purvi are brother & sister but yeh mamla kuch aur hai .

My brother know writer of PR and writer said to my brother that Soham & Purvi are brother and sister and will not be couple in future but here its look like something else .

Thank u!

Honestly - I don't trust anything anyone says anymore, not even the writers. They change their minds faster than the wind blows.

Thank for the info. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76abhimgLoveTVShowsNadaCinta

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thanks Naresh .
Nice and simple show today .

I really liked Sulochna .She has a big heart .The way she talked to manav was so nice .It was good to see them both talking to each other like this . Also the way she convinced Purvi to go was good .Sulochna was not selfish at all today .

I don't know why but today I am getting the feeling that Vishnu fancies Purvi .I know he is Archana's son but Purvi is Archu's adopted daughter so technically they are not brother and sister ...Maybe I am wrong but I just got that feeling the way he was talking about her to Varsha .

I always knew that what Purvi wants most is her Baba and she got that today .I am very happy for her that Manav himself went to get her .

Archu too has a big heart as she was trying to convince Manav to let Savita take part in the pooja. I know what Savita did was horrible but I agree that she should be allowed to take part in the family pooja .

Today it seems that everyone has accepted Arjun and Ovi's marriage , even Arjun is going along with it ...whatever , I am not interested ...

Liked the precap , how Soham saved the murti from falling down ...

Star Of The day .

Manav ...for reading Archana's wish in her eyes and getting her daughter back to her .Also liked how he praised Purvi's upbringing ...
He was always so good to Purvi and now they both will be proper father and daughter ...Smile

YES NICE REVIEWClapi only watch archu and sohamLOLsoham/ankit is so sweetEmbarrassedwaiting for archu knowing about sohamDay Dreamingankita and ankit make me feel to watch PRLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycevijaya13Tanyazpvrr-Naresh-

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Thank u!

Honestly - I don't trust anything anyone says anymore, not even the writers. They change their minds faster than the wind blows.

Thank for the info. Smile

Writers, CVs, Producers & Channels change script for trps, nothing new .  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pvrrJaishankar-Naresh-AshlaikaNadaCinta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top