Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

Predictable awful precap.

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Saw only the precap.  Horrible predictable crap.  Doctor telling them that anuj has to pretend that he is this new girls husband and that she is two months pregnant.  Please tell me when this track is over.  Don't know if kairi will survive this.  

Edited by Saathfan - 19 September 2012 at 8:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Saw only the precap.  Horrible predictable crap.  Doctor telling them that anuj has to pretend that he is this new girls husband and that she is two months pregnant.  Please tell me when this track is over.  Don't know if kairi will survive this.  

This happens to all good serials.  I was following Kairi as it had a different story, like how the daughter-in-law is trying to change the MIL as she is very insecure.  The MIL thinks that the DIL are going to take away her sons away from her and Ambi is trying to show her the opposite.  But now am just going to read the updates and the day they improve I will start watching the serial again. 

As to you question if Kairi will survive this, my POV is NO this is degrading the DILs

Edited by k-kimya - 19 September 2012 at 9:53am
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Kairi is turning what the --- show now... Really

tfs
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
kairee is not not looking promising at all. . .  the future is like a leap in the dark now. . .

CVs better speed this madness up ASAP. . before it ruins Kairee. . .

they need to work on getting this unwanted track out of the way , and bring in lali lipistick, and think of some better idea, which was more like Kairee, and not some typical serial. . with too much unwanted crap . .
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Honestly after the accident I don't wanna watch anymore, they have ruined a show that had potential.  WHy the heck does he have to pretend he's someone else's husband?  Which doctor tells someone to do this?

BullCensored
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
The show has become pathetic and I have left watching this show...The story ahead too doesn't seem promising and I think they are just dragging...
pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
So disappointed.  such a waste of a good show.  the main concept already seems lost and this now is too much.  I would expect such nonsensical tracks from kekta shows but this too!!!

Very very irritated with this stupid trackAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index