Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
after so much cute kisha scenes, wat do u think vl happen next? can't kd see how much kiya has changed genuinely n how happy she is? doesn't he has a heart to think whether he is doing right or wrong? she even agreed to sit on his bike n dance wid him...i really don't want to see kiya heartbroken...in many shows n movies, they show happy-happy scenes n then achanak se heartbreak due to betrayal n revenge mostly on a girl by a boy...i don't want dis to happen anyhow in tbp after watching these unexpected scenes otherwise der vl be no difference at all in tbp 4m other shows...n d smile, laugh n innocence 4m kiya's face vl be faded forever n she vl become meaner than before...

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 19 September 2012 at 8:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99inna7Radiance.-bornalee-rocksravya11-Hudi-..-Ayesshhaa-..FieryLionessZaYaHolicBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat's next on kd's mind?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I agree but i kinda have a feeling that KD's plan will fail =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eternal..ZaYaHolic

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
he vl fall for kiya..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Even I have the same feeling, I think KD plan will fail

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
seeing her concern for him, he will not execute his plan further and will fall for her

LethallyFloral

LethallyFloral

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I think he'll fall for her after executing his plan.It would make him feel guilty and all and realise how genuinely concerned was Kiya for her.
This would kickstart their lovestory.This is what I feel (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

paras22

paras22

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sehar-

I think he'll fall for her after executing his plan.It would make him feel guilty and all and realise how genuinely concerned was Kiya for her.

may be or he will get confused and delay his plan.

LethallyFloral

LethallyFloral

LethallyFloral

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

Originally posted by -Sehar-

may be or he will get confused and delay his plan.

Or maybe when he insults her,JJ comes and tells him the whole truth about Kunal fiasco and makes him realiz his mistake.But I feel he'll execute his plan,plus there is Piddi always hanging around him.He keeps pushing him.Embarrassed

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.