Arjun

SS: Love VS Death : ch3 pg10 sep20 NEW! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i just read the chapter 2..Embarrassed it was superb and i liked the way Rathore understood what needs to be done in order to get Arjun let his heart open to RiyaClap.. great continuationStar.. do update soon hun!!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Love VS Death : ch3 pg10 sep20 NEW! (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Itttsss awwssummm dear...i exacctly want this to.happen in serial itself..

Plz plz continue soon..

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it i don't actually watch this serial but i loved your story line awesome thanks for the pm can't wait to read more

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
glad to c riya fine...even sam got to know arjun's feelings..

he too lost his sis...but is asking him to move on...

continue soon..

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Great part...

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
wow..awesome.
love it

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
This was an awesome par Muskaan... I don't know how you do it but, you're writing out Arjun's heart out sooo beautifully that  I've no words to express..
I can't express how emotionally I'm getting attached with your Story...Its just FabClap
awww Arjun smiled and called Sameer by his nickname that was cute and Arjun as RJ was suprisingWink
The worst thing is both of them lost someone from their life when Roshni was gone.

But, I would like to say is I'm glad there's someone (SAM) out there to show Arjun the difference of taking the right path nowSmile and someone like Riya for Arjun who would get him out of his lonely life sometime in the futureWink

Honestly your doing an awesome job... Keep it up...and update sooon dear...Heart and yes you deserve this appreciation and love from us! How can we let go of a awesome writer like you Wink heheTongue

*EDIT
EmbarrassedI don't know I just expected you to know that please update soon Smile forgot to say this... and please PM me if you can Thank youStar

Edited by funkylicious - 19 September 2012 at 5:18pm

summaiyasayed

IF-Sizzlerz

summaiyasayed

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
superb updt

luvd it

thanks for pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.