Arjun

SS: Love VS Death : ch3 pg10 sep20 NEW! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

wow this is awesome... muskaan u sure r talented dear...Clap
loved the way u explained arjun's emotions...his broken self n his anger towards riya just to make her move away from him...Clap
i also loved ur pov of riya being hurt by arjun every time but she comes back to her cheerful self...awww poor soul...OuchClap 
that wall n dent part is magnificently written...Thumbs Up
im glad is worried for riya...n i so love the fire in his eyes to search riya n bring her back safe n sound...Day DreamingClap
do continue n pm me ur next update...Smile

thanks alottt dear...yor reply made me feel awesome too...Embarrassed you know it feels great to know how your story is getting accepted, i am glad you shared your views.. i loved it... i will surely pm you dear..i hope you like next part too..Big smile i will wait for your comment.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Love VS Death : ch3 pg10 sep20 NEW! (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri12

awsome

thanks 

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summaiyasayed

eally owsom ss
plz do pm me when

thanksEmbarrassed

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akorshi

sorry dear m only arnav n khushi fan...

n i don't read anyone else SS, FF n os...

its okay dear.. no problemEmbarrassed

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro

Congrats on the new SS...

nice start,,...

continue soon..

thanks alottt! 

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Chapter TWO

Rathore saw the same fires in his eyes that he saw years ago. That time Rathore was his friend and colleague when this tragedy happened and changed Arjun forever. That time Arjun was a vulnerable lover so he was broken, but this time, he was already broken, he had nothing to loose, except her and he definitely was not going to loose the love if his life, ever again.

---

Arjun was going to do any possible thing in his hands to bring Riya back. There were nearly hundred of ships and yachts on this dock and it was impossible to check up on every yacht just by the ETF team, so they sealed the entry and exit points and Rathore called the backup. More commandos dressed in black came and surrounded the place. Rathore, Shree and Chotu covered the exit points whereas Arjun and the commandos searched Riya in each and every yacht.

---

The people who kidnapped Riya saw the commandos coming and got scared. They quickly untied the their ship from the dock secretly and turned on the ship to escape. Arjun, who was inside a ship away from them, heard it getting started and came out running. Rathore too saw this and ran towards the yacht. The engine roared and the ship started to run on the surface of water. Arjun was sure that Riya was in the same yacht. He looked here and there and found few jet skis near a ship. He then grabbed one and flew behind the yacht.

Seeing Arjun in his worst Rathore too took a jet ski and followed him. Soon after chasing it for a couple of minutes Arjun managed to jump on the boundary of the yacht hanging, as he held the iron rod. The yacht was moving and the water was hitting him on his face. But Arjun was numb to every pain he endured. He quickly got a grip and jumped up on the yacht.

He took out his gun and went on checking the yacht while Rathore too jumped from his ski and hopped on the yacht. The yacht was not too big, the driver's room, a storeroom for equipments, a normal and a master bedroom and a rooftop that was often used for parties.  Rathore went on to check up on the driver and Arjun searched the rooms. Rathore went to check on the driver, when two men came in front of him and he shot them. Arjun checked out each and every room that came to his view. But nothing was found in any of them. His hopes started to shatter, his heart started to sink again. But he saw a room near the end, the storeroom.

Arjun held his gun firmly and kicked open the room. A man came up to him and he shot him on the leg instantly. Rathore on the other hand hearing the gunshot came towards it too. Arjun entered further and found different colors of barrels and bottles. The barrels contained petrol and the empty bottles were of alcohol. He checked out the room everywhere and Rathore too came into the room and looked around the sheets and different containers.

"She is not here!! We were tricked!" said Rathore as he kicked a barrel in frustration.

"She is here. I can sense it." Said Arjun looking at the whole room at once, rolling down his keen eyes everywhere in the room. Then it clicked.

He kicked the same barrel that Rathore kicked in frustration. It made a noise that a container makes when it is empty.

"Rathore, some of these containers are empty!" Arjun said horrified.

Arjun and Rathore without wasting a second further tried opening each and every container. They opened nearly 6 containers when the seventh one was a little stuck. Arjun tried his full strength and finally opened it and what he saw made his breath hitch in his throat. Rathore looked at his shocked face and guessed what he found, Riya, in that container.

Seeing Riya in that container Arjun gasped and quickly turned down and tried getting a hold on her. He figured out her shoulders and pulled her out in one go. He then took her in his arms and ran out of the room, to get some fresh air. He quickly went to the rooftop, holding her and laid her down on the wooden floor.

Riya's cloths were all dirty and she smelled of petrol as she was in the container. Arjun then went near her face, she was facing the other side, so he touched her cheek lightly and made her face him. He patted her cheeks and shook her shoulders but she didn't budge.

"Riya! Riya, aankhein kholo, Riya! Open your eyes, Dammit!" Arjun shook her shoulders and touched her neck hesitantly to see if she was breathing. Yes she was. He sighed in relief for the first time in this morning and tried waking her up again, "Riya wake up!" he said to her as if she was listening and then looked at Rathore, "Sam! Sam, you are the head of ETF! Please order her to wake up. Please, Sam, make her open her eyes! Please."

Hearing his nickname from Arjun's mouth after such a long time made his heart ache. Arjun was helpless and was asking for his help, and same as years ago, he had nothing that can be done. Last time he addressed him as 'Sam' was when they reached to Sikandar's hideout but were terribly late. Roshni was gone and a lifeless Arjun was tied to a wall. Rathore opened him and Arjun tried waking up Roshni the same way he tried waking up Riya now. That time too Arjun asked him to ask her to wake up but didn't, and now too.  

Rathore saw his urgent eyes and eager body language to get the one on floor, in her senses so badly that for a split second his eyes welled up too. And Arjun, he was on verge of breaking down.

Soon Arjun saw a yacht coming towards them and Chotu and Shree stood at the front of it. They waved to Arjun and Arjun quickly took her in his arms again and ran down. Rathore too followed him and Chotu came forward and put a wooden ply in between the yachts so that they could cross. Arjun held Riya securely in his arms and close to his heart. Chotu and Shree gave a look to each other seeing Arjun so caring and worried for Riya, while Rathore gave a do-not-blurt-a-single-word-about-it look and they looked down. Arjun on the other hands was trying to wake her up again. But nope, she was not in her senses.

The yacht came back to the dock and an ambulance was waiting for them. They took her to the hospital immediately. She was taken to a room and the ETF team was asked to wait outside. Arjun felt as if he was caged out of the room.

The doctor checked on her and came out of her room. Arjun jumped towards the doctor and asked, "Doctor, how is she? Is she all right? Is there anything to worry about?"

The doctor smiled and nodded a no, "no, ACP Rawte, there is nothing to worry about. She had inhaled chloroform and hence was unconscious. There is a slight cut on her left hand but its okay, nothing to worry. She will come in conscious when the effect of the chloroform decreases."

Hearing those soothing words, the kind relief that swept through his being was indescribable. He as if a spell was done on him and his all worries seemed to end at the remark of the doctor. He inhaled a large amount of air and slumped down the chair and rested his head in his palms. Shree and Chotu went in to see her and Rathore went to Arjun and kept an assuring hand on his shoulder. As soon as Arjun felt it, he got up and hugged him tight.

Rathore was taken aback for a second but then gave in. A lone happy tear escaped Arjun's eye and he mumbled his name in happiness, "Sam!"

Hearing his one and only friend speak his name out loud, Rathore too felt emotional, "RJ." (RJ was short for Arjun.)

Arjun hugged him even tighter as he felt over whelmed by happiness and then soon realized what he is doing and broke the hug abruptly.

"I- I am so-sorry." Said an embarrassed Arjun looking away.

"You will be, if you ever let her go again." said Rathore keeping a hand on his shoulder again and smiled.

Arjun who left smiling years back, smiled too. Just then Shree and Chotu came out and Rathore nodded him to go in.

---

The door opened and her face came into his view. Arjun Suryakant Rawte, for the first time in years, felt immensely happy. So happy that he even smiled! But as soon as her face came in to his view, he saw her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her lips; he was about to touch them when the reality stuck him hard, very hard. He backed away two steps and pulled his hand to himself as if burned. He looked at her face, so serene and so peaceful. And then he remembered Roshni's face when she was brutally murdered.

Arjun closed his eyes in guilt and clenched his fist to control his overflowing emotions. As soon as he closed his eyes, he saw Roshni's loving eyes and her last scream roared in his ears, "ARJUN!!!" his eyes snapped open and he heard his erratic heart beats. He has to stop this, stop this madness, stop this love from overpowering his self.

Without further delay, he just walked away.

---

2 days later.

Riya was going back to work today. Shree and Chotu told her that she was chloroformed and was being kidnapped but Arjun sir and Rathore sir saved her. They didn't tell her how Arjun reacted as they had strict orders from Rathore not to disclose it. It was their personal matter, they should not interfere.

Riya came in the office and started to spread her usual infectious smile. Rathore too smiled back and nodded when she greeted him. But one face was stern, as always. Riya tried hard to control her tears that were ready to spill out of her eyes when she smiled and Arjun passed a glare at her. Her smile left all colors and dulled.

Shree and Chotu entered and hugged Riya lovingly and smiled at her, "welcome back Riya!" said Shree joyously.

"Han Riya, welcome back!" said Chotu and hugged her too.

"Agar welcome party khatam ho gayi ho to kuch kaam karein?!" Arjun said ever so sternly and they straightened themselves and began working on a case. They were still concentrating on the Kohli case when Riya got up to take a cup of coffee.

She was returning back with her coffee when a courier delivery boy asked her where Arjun Rawte was. She asked what's the matter and he told that there was a parcel for him. She smiled and took the parcel herself and assured that she will give it to him.

Everyone was leaving for the scene inspection when Arjun saw Riya taking his parcel. Arjun went towards her and snatched his parcel away.

"Kitni baar batana padega Riya, ki meri cheezon ko hath mat lagaya karo!?" Arjun said giving her cold stare and Riya trembled.

"Sir wo- mai" she tried to explain her voice betrayed her.

"mai-mai kya Riya?! I know you are full of yourself!" he said looking directly in her eyes and spoke, "I know you have a habit of poking your nose in other's matters but not in mine! Dur raho mujhse! Understand!"

Riya's eyes welled up and she was on verge of crying. Rathore saw this and said, "Rawte, what's wrong? Its not a crime to take anyone's parcel on their behalf!"

"Rathore, you stay out of this!" said Arjun and silenced him.

"Sir I am sorry, I didn't mean to-" said Riya as she stopped herself from sobbing.

"You didn't mean to what!?" asked Arjun and Riya looked down. "You know what Riya!?" Arjun started off but as he looked at her moist eyes he forgot everything, "forget it!" said Arjun and faced away.

Riya couldn't hold it anymore; she left the cup on a nearby desk and ran away.

Seeing this Arjun too walked away.

---

Rathore saw Arjun walk away like he was chasing someone. He knew he was shutting himself up again. But not this time. When Roshni died he knew Arjun lost a very big part of his life and when he shut his heart up to let every one out, he understood. But now when happiness is knocking at his door, he wont let Arjun close this door too. It was time he talks to him. It was time when two friends talked to each other and let out their sorrows.

Rathore knew where he could find Arjun. He followed and reached his house. His house had a study where Roshni kept her books and spent her free time after her marriage to Arjun. When Roshni passed away, whenever Arjun had sleepless nights, which happened every other day, he came to her study and slept on her sofa. This sofa provided the best sleep any bed could provide him.

He came in her study and stood before her large portrait. Generally people use to put garlands on the portraits of the loved ones who die, Arjun could never managed enough courage to put a garland on her photo. How can he put a garland on a person who is alive! Yes, Roshni was alive in him, in his memory, in his heart, in each and every fiber of his body.

He touched the book kept in front of him and hugged it as if his life depended on it.

"Stop it, Arjun!" Rathore came and said.

"Stop what?" Arjun asked casually.

"Stop punishing yourself! Like this!" Rathore said gesturing towards his self.

"What do you mean? I don't understand!" said Arjun looking away and pretending as if he did not understand but in reality he did.

"You need to let her go! She is gone long back! Stop holding onto her! This is not helping but making the matters worse for you!" Rathore said and Arjun left the book on the desk.

"Its easy for you to forget her! Not me!" Arjun retorted and it pinched him, "tell me Rathore, how easy was it? To forget your own sister!"

Yes, Roshni, full name- Roshni Rathore Rawte, was arjun's wife and Sameer Rathore's sister.

"It was not easy, Rawte!" Rathore said sadly. "But we have to let go of our pasts so that a new future could step in." Rathore said trying to make him understand.

"My future was Roshni and Roshni only. And now that she is gone, I have no future. This is my punishment that I am alive. Living a life close to a nightmare." Arjun said, as he was about to break down in Roshni's memories.

"Stop this punishment Arjun. Its only you who is punishing yourself, nobody else!" said Rathore as he came near Arjun.

"No I deserve this! It was my mistake!-"

"It was nobody's mistake! You were doing your duty of catching a criminal and if that criminal got bailed and took revenge on you then it's totally NOT your mistake!" said Rathore as he tried to put some sense into him. "Let her cure you!" said Rathore suddenly and arjun's head snapped at him. "Yes, let Riya come into your heart."

"Let her come in so that I get hurt again?!" asked Arjun bewildered.

"No, so that you get a chance to get healed. You are keeping her out just because you want to punish yourself." Rathore kept a hand on his shoulder and Arjun pushed it off.

"Rubbish! I can't love anyone else!" Arjun turned away.

"I know you can." Said Rathore turning him again and kept a hand on his heart, "this is where she has already started to live," then he touched his head, near his eye, "its here where you need to give her some space."

"No! Rathore, I can't betray Roshni." Said Arjun urgently.

"You are not! And I am sure if she is seeing you from somewhere, she would also want you to move on." Said Rathore.

PRECAP:

"I can't forget Roshni, Sam." said Arjun as he tried to make Rathore understand.

"Nobody is asking you to forget her! All I am saying is to move ahead in life!" said Rathore. As Rathore said this he saw Arjun nod his head in a no, he got frustrated and said, "It's just that you are pushing yourself away from the very person your heart wants! What if this would have happened with Roshni? What if she was in your place, living a life equal to a death? Would you have been happy to see her like this from above?" said Rathore and Arjun was left out of words.

---

How was it??

Please reply soon coz third part depends on the replies I get.Wink

MUSKAAN

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkanu_nvlkhiliveyouallianzsweetshwetaITSME135SMSSMSVirMan505sanalala1990sangeethbalaasritoshramya_lnsoumyakkirthiiiNihsonshona16fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartikomalSinghSabina_Ansariprioty1000sowmyap03siraniabna1989benazanupmkreya204Aqua_marinesduttasups2222lively-piiaarul01immayurfanApples94Kareena1994laila1994love_u_Sarun_mahi_beenish248ipkknd-fanArieltabicuteariyafunkyliciousMaaneetDeewangimadmadonahangoksoni4evafatima15-Nia-summaiyasayed_TaNi_Tyroshah10princy48nahtani88Tina2603kaveriw2008dumas

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Muskaan Big smile 
whoop whoop that was a great beginning Clap love the way you describe the poles apart Arjun and Riya in the beginning and their feelings for each other Smile 
do continue soon hun!! good luckEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanalala1990

MastiMuskaan

Goldie

MastiMuskaan

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Hello Muskaan Big smile 
whoop whoop that was a great beginning Clap love the way you describe the poles apart Arjun and Riya in the beginning and their feelings for each other Smile 
do continue soon hun!! good luckEmbarrassed

thanks a lottt!!Star
i already updated yaar!!!

but that doesnt mean you wont comment on second partEmbarrassed... please read and reply soon... will be waiting...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.