Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I thought I won't bring this up cause I have already been dubbed Ashu's self appointed counsel LOL...but what is one more in a long list of abuse...Ashu ke liye yeh bhi sahi...

Ashutosh was cool and composed so long as he thought yesterday's kidnap was about him...initially he thought it was a case of mistaken identity...and then he wasn't quite sure what the deal was...but he remained fairly composed till the point when he got to know that the whole thing was about Nidhi...the minute he realized that Bajrangi wanted to get Nidhi for his brother, all hell broke loose within him...you saw him snap out of the civillized surgeon avtaar into angry husband mode...he was willing to gouge the eyes out of anyone who dared to look at his wife in a lecherous way...and then of course the maar peet ensued...was nice to see that, at the end of the day,. even the most civilized of us can be roused to primitive emotion and action where our loved ones are concerned!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 September 2012 at 2:17am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelKuhughosh1993Stallion123aarti1303Shobha4496sharma.shivanissktlkmyeraoaz30PooliciousArmu4evavidyasabdessss97hilarious44SG200koyelbasuvyomankaks0211aru29jayanti_djrabzonedgeparmarArrdsuttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashu's angry man avtaar!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
dont worry sujatha .. u wont be accused of that !
but yes ..it was very very cute ... wish nidhi had seen him fighting for her though..
i so want a scene now in d show when some guy chedoes nidhi and ashu does a main hoon na on the gundas...while nidhi is lookin wid awe !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Pooliciousvidyasabdehilarious44koyelbasuSujatha.raoaru29ttrocks

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i loved him yesterday Heart
he was the calm person using his sense of humor in the toughest of situations, but wen he got to knw that the ppl were setting their eyes on nidhi as their next target,he just went to truly be Deepa ji's and our Ashman and loved him in that avatar just as much as i love him in his calm and composed selfHeart
nice postSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Pooliciousvidyasabdehilarious44Sujatha.raottrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

dont worry sujatha .. u wont be accused of that !
but yes ..it was very very cute ... wish nidhi had seen him fighting for her though..
i so want a scene now in d show when some guy chedoes nidhi and ashu does a main hoon na on the gundas...while nidhi is lookin wid awe !

So you think, Deepa...so you think LOL

But yes, I would have loved for Nidhi to see this side to Ashu...would be truly delightful...however liberated a woman is, it is a turn on to see her man standing up for her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hilarious44koyelbasuttrocks

oaz30

oaz30

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Would tend to agree... Have started to watch after aeons

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hilarious44Sujatha.rao

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Loved Ashus ... AshMan avtar...! Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Poolicioushilarious44Sujatha.raottrocks

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Ashman rocked...he ia a real heroDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
ashu got angry bec Bajrangi did comment on nidhi and he is heartstone now.so this is obvious for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496Sujatha.raottrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top