Arjun

wt about 16th septem epi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Do we get to c 16th septem remaining epi? Arjun hitting pathan..really want to c see that fab scene..half of case is left,y showing new promo of 22 septm(sat)..new case should start on 23 sep(sun) what do you think guys,vl they continue from where they left,i'm confused?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wt about 16th septem epi?" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rapariga

rapariga

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
yeah even i wanna know whats gonna happen abt tht episode... i so wanna see it!!
Atleast starplus should upload it online.

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I heard they are going to retelecast the entire episode this saturdaySmile but i thought we will get to watch 3 episodes of arjun this weekendCry

butterfly7

butterfly7

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i really cant understand whats going on...starplus should atleast inform us whats going on and if they are going to telecast 16th sept episode or not...i really want to watch the episode and want to know who killed the stockbroker...and a bit of arjuns past was also gonna be revealed in that epi...plz if any one has info on whats happening and whether we will get to see the incomplete episode or not...plz let us know.

Edited by pbhattacharya - 19 September 2012 at 3:46am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.