Music Corner *Taza khabar* ;) - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys i'm backkk!!!!.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ...it feels great to be back and i must say a lot has happened...i tried to come before but this site wouldn't let me and when it does let me it would go so slow that it just got me mad...but now it's finally working and i hope it stays that way πŸ˜ƒ ...I missed you so much thambu, Reema, HG, Himani, Kuljit and all my MC friends... 😊 ...but i m back now..and i will try to come more now.. 😊
HI Sanjana!

We've all missed you too, well... at least I have! Hehe... JK! πŸ˜‰ Glad that you're back and hope to see you for more than 2 days at a time! 😑 I know...it's not your fault! Hope you had a great graduation by the way! πŸ˜‰

This must have been a perfect thread for you! πŸ˜†
WOW Isha yaar tujhe toh maan na padega πŸ˜› Superb post sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So proud of you πŸ˜›Speak soon! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
Cheerz!!
~Himani
Sanju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! I was givin you about till the end of this month and then I was about to give up on ya! πŸ˜› But you're back!! And like Reema dii said, hopefully we'll be seeing more of u! πŸ˜‰ Love you sis πŸ€—
sanjana welcome welcome! πŸ˜› And u betta stay active now!! πŸ˜› (baki sab to reema orr himani ne kehi diya si wont repeat πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ )

and himani speak soon? main to hamesha bolti hi rehti hoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† hehe!you are always busy eating cadbury chocolates man kya karoon! πŸ˜› and teh sad partπŸ˜” u don even share πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† haha!
Originally posted by Reema_J

HI Sanjana!

We've all missed you too, well... at least I have! Hehe... JK! πŸ˜‰ Glad that you're back and hope to see you for more than 2 days at a time! 😑 I know...it's not your fault! Hope you had a great graduation by the way! πŸ˜‰

This must have been a perfect thread for you! πŸ˜†

yeah you r rite ReemaπŸ˜†....where else can you give a taza khabarπŸ˜†...

it's great to be back..i missed you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...😳...graduation was great...i already miss my friends..😭....
Originally posted by bigmouth

Sanju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! I was givin you about till the end of this month and then I was about to give up on ya! πŸ˜› But you're back!! And like Reema dii said, hopefully we'll be seeing more of u! πŸ˜‰ Love you sis πŸ€—

i know i haven't talked to you in ages too...but glad to be back...so how is life?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by heart girl

sanjana welcome welcome! πŸ˜› And u betta stay active now!! πŸ˜› (baki sab to reema orr himani ne kehi diya si wont repeat πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ )

and himani speak soon? main to hamesha bolti hi rehti hoon πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† hehe!you are always busy eating cadbury chocolates man kya karoon! πŸ˜› and teh sad partπŸ˜” u don even share πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜† haha!

don't worry i will try to stay active....i don't want to get beaten upπŸ˜†
oops..heart girl ji ye kya kya taaza khabar likh diya aap ne...sab ke baare mein padkar tho mazaa aagaya..nice info...but mere baare mein padkar tho haseen aagayi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ye kya likh diya party se darr ke bhaag gaya πŸ˜† fantastic reading

Quoete..
--------------------------------------------------------
That party was also special! It was called "Thameem Jhatka Party"!! (Name given by me!! )It was the evening of June 22 when me, Reema, Himani, Vishesh, Kuljit,Ritu TOGETHER gave him this jhatka (as he dint know that we were going to have party)and then guess what were the consequences! He dint come online for FOUR days after that!! HEHE JK Thameem!! ya the party was in sing a song, so we had kept the music on We sang, danced, ate snacks and had fun!! and our Kulli ahem Kuljit came to IF after nearly a month!!!! So there was lot of hug stuff going on also!!HEHE (Kulli don kill me ) So, that was about jhatka!!
--------------------------------------------------------
heheee.....just came across interesting reading...thanks HG.... πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Sanjana4U

Hey guys i'm backkk!!!!.... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ...it feels great to be back and i must say a lot has happened...i tried to come before but this site wouldn't let me and when it does let me it would go so slow that it just got me mad...but now it's finally working and i hope it stays that way πŸ˜ƒ ...I missed you so much thambu, Reema, HG, Himani, Kuljit and all my MC friends... 😊 ...but i m back now..and i will try to come more now.. 😊

ohhh.....better late than never....welcome back sanjana/sanjuπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ yeah I too missed you a lot...Tumhari yaad karte karte thak gaya yaar... aisi bhi kya busy hogayi thi yaar...I-F pe aana hi kam hogaya?

chalo ab aagayi ho tho hum sab khush huve...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

aap aayi bahaar aayi...πŸ˜‰