Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Welcome to Music Corner Taza Khabar

Have you ever came to this section and found that there were no new posts Unhappy ?! Is this corner that dead Shocked?!

Well, keep reading to find out more Wink!!!!

What happened In MC in the last few weeks? Any new contest, new members ..umm..anything???Ermm

Hai kuch khabar aapko??Ermm

Well, I am here to explain so don't worry!!TongueWink

Ek chatpati khabar to yeh hai ki we celebrated our special and loving modz Bday!Tongue If you don't know who I am talking about then you shouldn't be in this section anymoreAngryLOL JK! It was our one and only Lovely, crazy (for Himesh) JEM!!! Her Bday was on 15 June and people from all over the forum came to wish her here !Tongue IT WAS OFCOURSE AN ABSOLUTELY EXCITING MOMENT FOR HER!!! And look at what she has said:

"Thank you all soooooooooo much - A Bada wala thanks to Khushi behena

Hug

I can't stop saying thank you enoughEmbarrassed most of you know by now ye meri buri aadat hai LOL

Thanks all for making this day v.v.special...

Yours always,

Jem Smile

As you can see she was very surprised and shockedTongue. But, that's what we like to do at MC, "give Jhatkaz"TongueLOL

But something very very interesting is that after few days I met her in "Old fav songs" and I had to remind her that she is getting old WinkLOLahem

"Old fav songs" is an excellent topic started by Cutefairy91, yes yes she is the one who started the first ever game on MC i.e Antakshri!! Clap

Moreover, MC started a new contest called, "Shabdon ki Hera Pheri" where T. , our IF-Veteran member showed an excellent talent by writing an extremely funny song called "breakup song for a modern women". She was the winner of the first round, let's see who wins the secondWink. Not only T. , but others members also rote beautiful and unique songs with very different themes. Some of them were pizza leja (customer ke liye tarse akhiyan LOL), IF pe aaja (inviting new comers and explaining the addiction part LOL Wink), Palak jhapkaja (people who have trouble waking up coz they spent the whole night on IF! Hehe jk! LOL) One word for all of them, "EXCELLENT"!!Clap

Udhar hamari nayi MC member prettyguria wants to open a fanclub for Pakistani and American songs. What she had to say,

"As we know, both of these song industries are becoming popular day by day, songs such as "Aadat" and "Woh Lamhe" are by Pakistani artists other known as Jal- the band, other Pakistani aritsts we know are Faakhir, Shezaad Roy, Strings, etc. Then there are American songs which are very popular. And most of us listen to both of these, and if you don't maybe you might start loving these songs, so do you think we should open a fanclub for American and Pakistani songs?"

Wink

She herself is from Pakistan and has a great taste of music! (I think) Wink

Oh Oh mazedaar baat batana to bhool hi gayiTongue, our newest member , opened "Music Chat Club"(Jemz reactionShocked LOL!) But don't be surprised, it is discussing current music Tongues that we don't open topics saying two lines such as " I loved bheegi bheegi from gangster"HAHA! That was our memz desi_chick05 and Reema_J have their current fav and obviously I was forced to listen to itLOL.Ya, I sort of liked it thoWink.. But reema dint understand why I dint like it VERY much, so she is busy figuring that out LOL. The current favz of MCians are from the films –Fanaa, Chup Chup ke, Gangster, KANK and Ankahee!Tongue

Recently, we had two parties in MCBig smile. ya parties!!! One for Vishesh's return who used to be the most active member here at MC once!! He was on vacation for a monthWink, therefore, khushi, khair, reema, eishu, zoya and others had to have a partyBig smilebecause everyone was very happy and khushi was dancing with joy (Love her new emoticon LOL).

Now, you must be wondering what was the second party for?ShockedLOL

That party was also special! It was called "Thameem Jhatka Party"!! (Name given by me!! LOL)It was the evening of June 22 when me, Reema, Himani, Vishesh, KuljitShocked,Ritu TOGETHER gave him this jhatka (as he dint know that we were going to have partyLOL)and then guess what were the consequencesShocked! He dint come online for FOUR days after that!! HEHE JK Thameem!!LOLLOL ya the party was in sing a song, so we had kept the music onTongueWink We sang, danced, ate snacks and had fun!!Tongue and our Kulli ahem Kuljit came to IF after nearly a month!!!! So there was lot of hug stuff going on also!!HEHE (Kulli don kill me PinchLOL) So, that was about jhatka!!

Another good news this month was that our cute, lovely, sweetheart DEEPAL_4U also returned to IF after so many days!!Big smile Her thread "Geetanjali" filled with air of love when she entered. Tongue

Ahem, about discussions going on in MC. This week's movie is KRISSH and guess what's the new news! Shocked Sushmita and Priyanka are going to sing this this time!! Wuhuu!! (This reminds me of the caption, " Sushmita, India ki next India Idol from Bollywood cornerz caption conest HAHAHA!)BINGO!! And manojtinafan has posted music reviews of various films- Krissh,Ahista Ahista and The Killer!! Tongue Don't forget to check those out!![:P]

And one of our loveliest members bigmouth aka Himani made a beautiful sig for all of us: Hug

HugHug

Hug

Tongue

Idhar ek naye member jinka naam Sammie hai keh gaye hain ki:

Bhool Se Agar Koi Bhool Hui,
To Bhool Samajke Use Bhool Jana,
Arey Bhoolna Sirf Bhool Ko,
Bhoolkar Bhi Hume Na Bhool Jana

Tongue

Ab inko koi samjhaye, ki yahan job hi aata hai usse hum nahi bhoolteTongue example- some of our oldest members named vash_ari, Winnie_Pooh, angleeyes, navpun etc etc We still haven't forgotten yet..So how can we forget you Samreen?!TongueWink orr baat rahi hi bhool ki ..bhool to hum teen baar bhoolate hain, uske baad warning level indicator goes up!!LOLJK!

And one of our cutiepies named delhi_princess has said that I broke her heart and she even wrote a song Unhappy:

Agar mile khuda to
poochungi khuda ya
jism mujhe deke mitti ka
sheeshe sa dil kyun banaya
aur uspe bheja isha ko
jo tod ke chali gayi mere dil ko
ab mai kya maanoon teri kudrat ko

LOLLOL

Tongue

Hug

Haha, haina shabdon ki achi hera pheri?!Wink

Acha ye to hui poore maheene ki khabar (ALMOSTWackoLOL)!!!

Ab what's next??!!

We are coming up with something extremely irresistible here at MC next week!! New contests and new discussions coming ahead… So, get ready for fun!!!![:D]

Hope you enjoyed reading it!Wink

Do you still think MC is not fun?!Tongue Well, do answer this question before leaving this thread!Wink

Heart Girl!Wink

(Don ask me why I decided to write this coz i just felt like writing something today!!LOL)

Edited by heart girl - 05 July 2006 at 10:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Music Corner *Taza khabar* ;)" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
haha ishu tum bhi na LOL LOL Tongue
thank yew for all tha taza khabar madam ji Big smile comin up wid someting extremly irrestistable? Wink cant wait Big smile

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post HG! Wink

MC is and never will be boring! It's the BEST forum in all of IF! LOL

(Yeah... I'm a little addicted, is liye to viewbie ban gayi)! Big smile

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
awwww...thanks BOTH! Big smile Smile

delhi_princess

Goldie

delhi_princess

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i knew most of it tho but gr8 looks like u spent alot of time Wink

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ya because u r one of teh most active memz here! Tongue

delhi_princess

Goldie

delhi_princess

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
tru lekin ab september tak no posts from me Cry

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz