Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

superb ff Libra ,ekdum mind blowing

1st half was very emotional i felt crying

pls continue soon another part

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

superb ff Libra ,ekdum mind blowing

1st half was very emotional i felt crying

pls continue soon another part

sonali

Thank you Sonali.Big smile
I am so glad you liked it.  I am also liking the story and very excited about taking it forward.Smile

Actually working on my new chap for "Ashutosh ki Nazar Se" right now.
I should have that posted by tomorrow.
Then I'll begin to write new chap for this one.  So maybe Sunday latest you guys will have the 
next chap.Big smile

Edited by Libra - 20 September 2012 at 4:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BinatZedZeessss97karajekar

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Infact you got my 2nd and 3rd question and not the 1st one...Smile

1st Q: CV knows his daughter is in love with Ashu and since his time is coming to an end, wanted to marry Nidhi to Ashu. That is clear. When BB and DB are concerned, did they know why CV wants to meet Ashu and what he is going to ask him?

If they do not know, they will not tell Ashu not to say No to whatever CV asks them. So, they must have discussed with CV before and have a fair idea, what CV is going to ask Ashu..and they also want Ashu to marry Nidhi...
Sorry about thatEmbarrassed

so in that way i guess yes. But Cv probably talked to BB after he got to the hosp and knew he was not going to make it. So that way it was planned.  But not before.
as for himtelling Dadi Bua and BB that Nidhi loved Ashutosh, I dont think so. But acoording to how the story unfolds I may decide to add that bit later. thanks for the idea though.Big smile

karajekar

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Anu... Thanks for starting a new FF...  and as you write we will pester you to write more... A different concept and i wondered how CV, BB and DB all agreed to the Ashu and Nidhi's wedding... 

Other than that.. I loved the entire chapter.. Ashu and Nidhi getting married out of a compulsion and yet it is such a romantic story brewing... 

ClapClap

Ashu has started noticing her and Nidhi hero worship's Ashu already... Can't wait for the next chapter... 

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Anu... Thanks for starting a new FF...  and as you write we will pester you to write more... A different concept and i wondered how CV, BB and DB all agreed to the Ashu and Nidhi's wedding... 

Other than that.. I loved the entire chapter.. Ashu and Nidhi getting married out of a compulsion and yet it is such a romantic story brewing... 

ClapClap

Ashu has started noticing her and Nidhi hero worship's Ashu already... Can't wait for the next chapter... 

Thanks Divya
To answer ur question.
CV asked them, right after he got to the hosp.  I just didn't write that part. I thought that everyone would infer it.
But I guess I wll add a small bit on that topic in this next chap,so that should clear up the confusion.Big smile
I am working on the other two ff chapters first.
I am so glad u liked the new storyline.
I hope to make this super romantic.Big smile

fanktlk

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by fanktlk

ClapClap

Thanks Divya
To answer ur question.
CV asked them, right after he got to the hosp.  I just didn't write that part. I thought that everyone would infer it.
But I guess I wll add a small bit on that topic in this next chap,so that should clear up the confusion.Big smile
I am working on the other two ff chapters first.
I am so glad u liked the new storyline.
I hope to make this super romantic.Big smile

Am all ears... in this case all eyes... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29Libra

nandinibose

nandinibose

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
awesome. pl continue.

Libra

Libra