Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 125)

Aazeen02 IF-Rockerz
Aazeen02
Aazeen02

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 6305

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Anuji, read that u r unwell. Get well soon. Health comes first, we will wait for updates.


Thank you, I am feeling much better now.Big smile
Congo then Anu Aunty... :) ... N hows Devaansh? Uska flu khatam hua?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5228

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Anuji, read that u r unwell. Get well soon. Health comes first, we will wait for updates.


Thank you, I am feeling much better now.Big smile
Congo then Anu Aunty... :) ... N hows Devaansh? Uska flu khatam hua?
Yes, thank you. He is feeling much better now too.Big smile
..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 13116

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hey g...
kia howa??? u were unwell??
Sorry just joinned back my duty :P so a lil late on greetings...
how r you now?? again migraine kia?????

take care janab...
luv ya
AnaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 21704

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 was realy Gud except Col.Verma's death. I didnt Liked it. I will Read Each n other Chapters shortly. Quite Excellent work Anu Libra ji. Regards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 21704

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
And Just Read, please Take Care Anu ji of ur Health. God Bless u. Regards.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5228

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

hey g...
kia howa??? u were unwell??
Sorry just joinned back my duty :P so a lil late on greetings...
how r you now?? again migraine kia?????

take care janab...
luv ya
AnaEmbarrassed

Hi Ana
No I was down with the flu.
But almost all better now.Big smile
I have a lot to catch up on the forum, also.
Love u too
Anu
Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5228

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Chapter 1 was realy Gud except Col.Verma's death. I didnt Liked it. I will Read Each n other Chapters shortly. Quite Excellent work Anu Libra ji. Regards

 
Thank you Dev
I am glad u enjoyed it.Big smile
Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 5228

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

And Just Read, please Take Care Anu ji of ur Health. God Bless u. Regards.
Thank you for your good wishes.Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
She Walks In Beauty...Chap 19 pg133-21.07.13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pansy123   Replies: 1196   Views: 55650

pansy123 1196 55650 28 July 2013 at 1:13am by pansy123
Ashutosh ke Nazar se- FF/ Chap 6 Final Chap pg 39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: Libra   Replies: 349   Views: 19191

Libra 349 19191 15 October 2012 at 1:40am by rajanigandha26

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index