Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 150

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

very nice update Anuji  Clap..loved the way they confessed..and loving this  naughty  Ashu..
thanks enjoyed a lot..
as usual will wait eagrly for next chapter..

Thanx Heena
I am glad that you enjoyed the update.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rrdsu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 120)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Wow anu aunty...ClapClapClap WHAT A CHAP!!!! You are miraculous...!!! seriously, my Rockstar...!

Highlights of the chap...

*** Ashu finally saying I love you...

*** N ashu proposing her to marry him again... 

*** Ashni sleeping together... Clap

You have really no idea, how mad I am about your this ff... My mother does not leave one single moment free for me during the day, n main wahan bhi aapke update padh rahi thi... My mother Asked me to prepare lunch, n my one hand working on the gas stove, n the other having my cell phone to read the update... N sol... It turns me crazy I tell u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now, coming to ur update... I loved Ashu consoling his darlo, so sweetly... I really cant choose, any1 of them, but some were awesome...

Mere chehre par badi si muskurahat aa gayi reding the following lines...

--Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...sweetheart!  Calm down Honey!  Nidhi I promise that you will not have any more trouble from him.  And as far as him bothering you at the hospital, Well Honey, in case you have forgotten,  you are married to the chief of staff.  I am sure that your husband would handle that for you.   If you ask him properly, that is.

--Sweetheart, You will never loose me.  How can you loose something, that has always belonged to you anyway.

--Ashutosh, aap mere sab kuch hain.  I love you. I love you very very much.
Ashutosh looked at her tenderly, and put both hands on either side of her face and brought her closer, and kissed both her eyes, then her forehead.  Then he drew back ,and took both her hands in his, and bent down to place a kiss on each one, before looking up at her again, right into her eyes, and said slowly
--I love you too, Nidhi.  Very very much.

--Ashutosh...
--Hmm
--Ek baar phir boliye na...please
he chuckled, and placed a kiss on the beautiful head that lay atop his heart,
--I love you.

Ashutosh smiled tenderly at he looked into Nidhi face.   And, realized that his was what he wanted to wake up to every morning of his life.  And this was also how he wanted to wake up.  With her in his arms, and her beautiful face as the first sight to greet his eyes every morning.  He did not move for fear of waking her up, but after a few minutes, she began stirring, and then opened her eyes.  When she saw him, she smiled, and snuggled more closely against him. 

Ashutosh got up from his chair and knelt down in front of her.   Then he took both her hands in his and turned them over and placed a kiss on each palm and he looked up into her eyes, which were beginning to fill with tears,  as she finally understood what he was getting at, and what he was about to do,
--Nidhi, Will You Marry Me? Again!

Now, not to mention  about the kisses...  they were awesome -awesome ya... 

mera bas chalta na, toh, I would have started coercing u to write the chaps of this ff first all the time... par kya karoon... aap apne iss bacche k alaawa baaki teeno bachho se bhi utna hi pyaar karti hain... koi nainsaafi nahi hone dengi... jaisa  sfl, waisa hi ttf,dc,hhgak... Kitni vichitr baat hai na, aapke real life mein bhi 4 bachhe n ff, mein bhi 4 bachhe... coincident???

I shall be desperately waiting 4 the next chap...

love u loads...
Aaz..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VidishaaLibra

Binat

Binat

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
What a sweet sweet romance. Loved every minute of it. The highlights were the proposal and Ashu finally admitting he loves Nidhi.Big smile

Hope you are feeling better. We need to feel in great shape so that you can keep writing your wonderful ff'sEmbarrassed

Seriously, take care and we can wait till you are better for the next update...whichever one you feel likeClap

Libra

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Great update.. looking forward to the marriage, sr may be even hm...Big smile

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Wow anu aunty...ClapClapClap WHAT A CHAP!!!! You are miraculous...!!! seriously, my Rockstar...!

You have really no idea, how mad I am about your this ff... My mother does not leave one single moment free for me during the day, n main wahan bhi aapke update padh rahi thi... My mother Asked me to prepare lunch, n my one hand working on the gas stove, n the other having my cell phone to read the update... N sol... It turns me crazy I tell u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now, coming to ur update... I loved Ashu consoling his darlo, so sweetly... I really cant choose, any1 of them, but some were awesome...

--Whoa, Whoa, Whoa...sweetheart!  Calm down Honey!  Nidhi I promise that you will not have any more trouble from him.  And as far as him bothering you at the hospital, Well Honey, in case you have forgotten,  you are married to the chief of staff.  I am sure that your husband would handle that for you.   If you ask him properly, that is.

--Sweetheart, You will never loose me.  How can you loose something, that has always belonged to you anyway.

Ashutosh looked at her tenderly, and put both hands on either side of her face and brought her closer, and kissed both her eyes, then her forehead.  Then he drew back ,and took both her hands in his, and bent down to place a kiss on each one, before looking up at her again, right into her eyes, and said slowly

--Ashutosh...
--Hmm
--I love you.

Ashutosh smiled tenderly at he looked into Nidhi face.   And, realized that his was what he wanted to wake up to every morning of his life.  And this was also how he wanted to wake up.  With her in his arms, and her beautiful face as the first sight to greet his eyes every morning.  He did not move for fear of waking her up, but after a few minutes, she began stirring, and then opened her eyes.  When she saw him, she smiled, and snuggled more closely against him. 

Ashutosh got up from his chair and knelt down in front of her.   Then he took both her hands in his and turned them over and placed a kiss on each palm and he looked up into her eyes, which were beginning to fill with tears,  as she finally understood what he was getting at, and what he was about to do,

mera bas chalta na, toh, I would have started coercing u to write the chaps of this ff first all the time... par kya karoon... aap apne iss bacche k alaawa baaki teeno bachho se bhi utna hi pyaar karti hain... koi nainsaafi nahi hone dengi... jaisa  sfl, waisa hi ttf,dc,hhgak... Kitni vichitr baat hai na, aapke real life mein bhi 4 bachhe n ff, mein bhi 4 bachhe... coincident???

love u loads...
Aaz..

Thank you for the wonderful comments Aazeen.
And also a big thanks for the awesome compliments.
I really appreciate it.
Its comments like these that make writing even during a migraine, more than worth it.Big smile

I am so glad that you like this latest Update.
And actually till you just pointed it out, I never even noticed the 
4 FFs vs  4 children, coincidence.LOL

Right now my two older children are coming home for thanks giving break.  so
I will be busy for the rest of the week.  But will start with the updates again next week.Big smile

Thank you once again for the beautiful compliments on my writing.
TC
Anu

Aazeen02

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binat

What a sweet sweet romance. Loved every minute of it. The highlights were the proposal and Ashu finally admitting he loves Nidhi.Big smile

Hope you are feeling better. We need to feel in great shape so that you can keep writing your wonderful ff'sEmbarrassed

Seriously, take care and we can wait till you are better for the next update...whichever one you feel likeClap

Hi BinaBig smile
Thank you for the concern regarding my health.
It's a nice feeling to know that people care.Embarrassed
I really appreciate it.

And then thanx for the compliments and comments on the update.Big smile
I am very happy you enjoyed it.Big smile

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali1772

Great update.. looking forward to the marriage, sr may be even hm...Big smile

Thanx Deepali
happy you enjoyed it.Big smile

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Aazeen02

--Ashutosh...
--Hmm
--I love you.

love u loads...
Aaz..

Thank you for the wonderful comments Aazeen.
And also a big thanks for the awesome compliments.
I really appreciate it.
Its comments like these that make writing even during a migraine, more than worth it.Big smile

I am so glad that you like this latest Update.
And actually till you just pointed it out, I never even noticed the 
4 FFs vs  4 children, coincidence.LOL

Right now my two older children are coming home for thanks giving break.  so
I will be busy for the rest of the week.  But will start with the updates again next week.Big smile

Thank you once again for the beautiful compliments on my writing.
TC
Anu
Chaliye... Have a nice time with ur children, and come back, next week... We all shall Wait 4 u n ur updates...

Libra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top