KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
its nice story plz pm me dear
QMG! it is mind blowing. Bachche ki jaan logi kya? Iss jagah pe koi chhorti hae bhala. Not fair. Please jaldi jaldi next part update karo.  
WOW...JUST WOW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Somebody please pull me out of this dreamworld๐Ÿ˜ณ...How u managa to write such a beauty is hard for me to understand...am in a state of complete awe
Every time i think that it just cant get better than this u surprise me again..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Am as usual speechless anu...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
The story is beautiful...concept is awesome...flow is fabulous...n Ashni are so๐Ÿ˜ณ
Am loving it...please continue soon

JUST FOR U
Originally posted by aru29

u deserve all the compliments anu ji...๐Ÿ‘
hum actually bahut  greedy ho gaye hain  FF's ke updates ke liye (forgot our school lessons in terms of the greed for the FF updates๐Ÿ˜†)
will be eagerly waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

u deserve all the compliments anu ji...๐Ÿ‘
hum actually bahut  greedy ho gaye hain  FF's ke updates ke liye (forgot our school lessons in terms of the greed for the FF updates๐Ÿ˜†)
will be eagerly waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will try to make it soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nandinibose

๐Ÿ˜Šthankyou๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

You are welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š

na na aapke baki donon FF's hamare rehte kabhi anaath nahi ho sakte...๐Ÿ˜ƒwe love them just as much...โค๏ธand pls unko abandon karne ke baare mein mat sochiyegaa...๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜† thanks.
Originally posted by Aazeen02

I second u sujatha di... Please Anu di.. Humein abhi isi ka update chahiye... Aap chahe toh kuch waqt k liye baaki dono ko postpone kar sakti hai... The story is at such a beautiful point! Please...please jaldi iska hi update de dijiye... Hum baaki k liye for the time being zidd nahi karenge... Please...
       N now I feel I was right pestering u so much this morning... It was really worth it... Aao mujhse jhappiyan paa lo... Congrats... N wud b desperately waiting 4 the update...

With loads of love...
Aazeen

Thank you Aazeen.
I will try to update  soon.
and thankyou once again for all the appreciation.
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Na-na... Dont try and abondon them... We r all asking 4 this 1 first becoz it needs r attention the most... Just like the new born baby gets more attention rather then the older one's... Dat doesnt mean they r abondoned na! So dont worry ur other 2 can never be left anaath... Just seeking the sight of the new born... Hehehaha..
Aazeen I just love you analogies.๐Ÿ˜†
you r too much.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Vidishaa

sent me into dreamland ...both are mesmerized with each other...but the love confession won't be anytime soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks Vidishaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Actually, Ashutosh is really stubborn, it will take some time for him to admit it even to himself.๐Ÿ˜†
so yep confession time is still far off.