Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 150

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
btw how r u nw??hope u r feeling btr...recover fast...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 (Page 119)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

loved the update anu..at last ashu said i love u...phew bechari nidhi was dying to hear it...now to its band bajaa time...Tongue...

wen will u update this time forever?

Hi Nini
Glad you enjoyed the chap.Big smile

TTF is next on the list.  Hopefully by fri or sat.

niniborn2rule

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

btw how r u nw??hope u r feeling btr...recover fast...

Thanks I am much better, now.Smile

niniborn2rule

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I love u,di! Embarrassed

Libra

rrdsu

IF-Sizzlerz

rrdsu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
very nice update Anuji  Clap..loved the way they confessed..and loving this  naughty  Ashu..
thanks enjoyed a lot..
as usual will wait eagrly for next chapter..

Edited by rrdsu - 20 November 2012 at 1:13pm

Libra

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@ Nandini
my dear.i did not ask u to 4get about ur husband n children. i was merely saying that if u write so well in parts, u better continue doin that n 4get writing at a stretch. got it now?LOL

in any case, if i were 2 actually say that, and my husband were 2 know of it, meri to khair nahi.Wink

how is ur migraine now?

I was joking, nandini
I knew what you meant.Big smileLOL

I am feeling much better thank you.

nandinibose

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Wonderful chapter, very expressive. Thumbs Up  Hope you are feeling better now. 

Thanks Aarti.  I am feeling much better now.Big smile

This chapter is a good continuation from the last one. It was nice that you took the time to dwell into Nidhi's reactions to Dr. P's harassment and Ashu has vowed to look into this matter in the professional setting. Good, that sleazeball deserves everything that comes his way. Once again, Ashu and Rohan had a brief but good convo, both men understood, respected and trusted each other after the incident. But what exactly did Rohan do to take care pf the dirty baggage? Wink  

I am glad that you liked the chap.  Ashutosh will deal with Dr P. in this next chap.  Very effectively.
But Dr. P will have had a chance to set some tongues wagging.
As for what Rohan did with the Jerk, that too is there in the next chap.  It should be amusing.LOL

Once again, all the elders advice was bang on, they wanted to remove Ashni from that surrounding for their own good and also to stop to stop tongues from wagging. Big smile  But the entire scene at home, Ashu's confronting his thoughts, his decision making process while remaining aloof from Nidhi, finally succumbing to the inevitable and the beautiful confession of love was all so well-done. Really, the scare earlier, Nidhi's dependence on him for emotional and psychological support, culminating in her display of trust by asking him to stay with her, after all this how could Ashu hold himself back?? Embarrassed

I figured that the Elders should have some say.  And yes, they gave good advice, as normally our elders do.  I really liked that also, I am so glad that you noticed.Embarrassed
You also noticed that there was a purpose to the fight, and Dr. P.  Thanx for that two.
these two things were meant to be the catalyst that made Ashutosh own up to his feelings.Big smile
Ashutosh knows that Nidhi is old fashioned.  And that she trusts him.  There is nothing better than those two barriers to put a damper on things.LOL  So, he is waiting till she is ready.

So, now the secret of the wedding is out. And even Ashu saw that deep, hidden yearning in Nidhi's eyes, understood her desire and has proposed a formal wedding, going on his knees nevertheless. So far, so good. Clap  

Thanx. glad that you liked that.Big smile

One more thing, Ashu wants to talk to Nidhi about her wardrobe...seriously!!? Confused Wonder if this is good or bad, bad if he displays a very possessive streak, will it be too hard for Nidhi to handle? Or will she pull him up and give a piece of her mind just like she did with the money issue? OR good, if he indulges her and make her but nice clothes??  OR is this a non-issue?? Confused

Thats not a  big deal.  But the conversation is going to be an interesting one, that is why I have mentioned this in both these last chapters. But over all, it is not  going to affect  the story as such.Big smile

But wonder if they can pre-emt the gossip at KGH. Ouch  I am sure with stuff like inquiry Dr. P is going to indulge in some mud-slinging. So, how are Ashni going to face this? And will he also unearth Ashu;s past and will Ashu once more have to face questions on his character  regarding  the false rape charges? Nidhi knows but how will she handle this, inspite of giving Ashu her assurance?

They will not be able to pre-emt, but will try to do damage control.  And Dr. P is going to have his day, before Ashutosh gets to put a wrench in his plans.
Ashu's past will come up in a nasty way.  Courtesy of Dr. Purab.  But Nidhi will be by his side.
She will do the right thing.  Her actions might surprise you.Wink

Anu, wonder if you are going to bring these two issues up, will this be a major hurdle in their life which they  have  to get past at some point. Eager for more...Tongue

Unlike KPji I will be tying up all the loose ends, before I end this FF.  But I still have a while to go before I do that
Big smile

Thanks for the review, comments and the wonderful compliments.
Aarti,I really appreciate the time and effort on your part to write such detailed comments.
Thank you so much.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandiniboseBinataardhan

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Ena292

I love u,di! Embarrassed

Thanx Ena.
So, once again expecting me to read between the lines hunh?LOL