KTLK-The Season for Love chap 10 pg 143 updtd 2/22 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Anu, I already PMed you, but I have decided to copy over my comments in this thread. So, you have read this already! πŸ˜ƒ

The concept of this FF is brilliant, loved this concept of marriage first, followed by separation. Now when they meet it will be like two strangers meeting again. simply because Nidhi would have blossomed into a beautiful young adult. Even as a young girl she has the ability to capture Ashu's attention, I wonder how he will resist her then πŸ˜†. πŸ˜‰...

BTW, love how both of them are respecting the institution of marriage even if they are separated by 18 years. For Nidhi, he is her husband, she loves him already and she will never marry anyone else. Ashu, though has no such feeling for her, still has accepted her as his wife, his responsibility and surely and certainly this will grow into love one day.

So, please continue...😳
Just read the chapter.and its mindblowing,awesome...!
I loved this concept very much.first marriage and then love blossoms..please cont.soon.
Anu, what an awesome start. Wow, a reverse love after marriage, would be very exciting. Nidhi idolises Ashu and loves him, and he is unaware. Would love to see the process of them getting closer. It is so hard to wait for the next chap. Excellent.πŸ‘
Originally posted by aardhan

Anu, I already PMed you, but I have decided to copy over my comments in this thread. So, you have read this already! πŸ˜ƒ

The concept of this FF is brilliant, loved this concept of marriage first, followed by separation. Now when they meet it will be like two strangers meeting again. simply because Nidhi would have blossomed into a beautiful young adult. Even as a young girl she has the ability to capture Ashu's attention, I wonder how he will resist her then πŸ˜†. πŸ˜‰...

BTW, love how both of them are respecting the institution of marriage even if they are separated by 18 years. For Nidhi, he is her husband, she loves him already and she will never marry anyone else. Ashu, though has no such feeling for her, still has accepted her as his wife, his responsibility and surely and certainly this will grow into love one day.

So, please continue...😳

Thanks once again AartiπŸ˜ƒ
I really appreciate your compliments on my ff
And your views.  
I'll try post as soon as I can.
Originally posted by Amuja_27

Just read the chapter.and its mindblowing,awesome...!
I loved this concept very much.first marriage and then love blossoms..please cont.soon.

I wanted to try something brand new, that no one had done before.
I am so glad you'll have liked the idea so much.
Really appreciate your compliments
And continuous encouragement.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ssktlk

Anu, what an awesome start. Wow, a reverse love after marriage, would be very exciting. Nidhi idolises Ashu and loves him, and he is unaware. Would love to see the process of them getting closer. It is so hard to wait for the next chap. Excellent.πŸ‘
Thanks Sanya
Yes, Nidhi already loves him, and the love is only going to grow and mature along with her.
You see I believe that true love never dies.
And Ashutosh he had already experienced something, but went away before he could discover what it was.
When he comes back, he'll find a beautiful butterfly, full of love, life, laughter and sunshine.
Let's see what he does.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Are BB and DB involved in this plan of getting Ashu married to Nidhi or they are innocent?
Why Nidhi is not communicating to Ashu and letting him go for 6 yrs...
some more story on mails or you will have the next update after 6 years??
Originally posted by Anjani9

Are BB and DB involved in this plan of getting Ashu married to Nidhi or they are innocent?
Why Nidhi is not communicating to Ashu and letting him go for 6 yrs...
some more story on mails or you will have the next update after 6 years??
other than the first one, i did not understand your other questions.
so i will go ahead and answer that one first.

How can BB and DB be involved in the plan to get them married.  how could they have forseen CV's death. 
but now that they are, BB and DB will of course want them to stay married, they love Nidhi like a daughter.  maybe they will even give them a little push at times.

Now let me see if i can answer the other ques

Nidhi is only 18, and she has just lost her father. she is scared, and feels alone.  also she is intimidated by Ashutosh., and very nervous around him, they have almost never even talked to each other. and then this marriage is one of convenience, and in name only. he did this to honor his promise to her father, and also because his father and db forced it on him.  plus this trip to london has been in the works for quite a while, and is the opportunity of a lifetime, how can he, or even why should he give it up? so there is no question of letting him go.  that implies rights, and Nidhi has none over him as of yet.  so how can she even try and stop him.

and yes the next update starts after a six year leap.  i will give a brief overview of their lives during the years apart, at the beginning of my chap.

i hope i managed to answer your questions to your satisfaction.
Infact you got my 2nd and 3rd question and not the 1st one...😊

1st Q: CV knows his daughter is in love with Ashu and since his time is coming to an end, wanted to marry Nidhi to Ashu. That is clear. When BB and DB are concerned, did they know why CV wants to meet Ashu and what he is going to ask him?

If they do not know, they will not tell Ashu not to say No to whatever CV asks them. So, they must have discussed with CV before and have a fair idea, what CV is going to ask Ashu..and they also want Ashu to marry Nidhi...

superb ff Libra ,ekdum mind blowing

1st half was very emotional i felt crying

pls continue soon another part

sonali