Sasural Simar Ka

roli should kiss on sid cheek

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yar intimate scene or not roli should definitely kiss on sid cheek.god tht would be super cute.imagine roli coming to sid.because she is worried why does khushi wins all the time.sid suggests that someone must be helping her from the house.roli ygm becomes real happy and on excitement she says thanks to sid and kisses on his cheek in excitement.Yar sid eyes wil become wide.roli wil realize wht she has done she wil blush and wil.try.to runaway sid wil hold.on to her hand and pull into his ARM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatipremar thumbnail

this will happen in our dream savkatika , because cvs loves khushi so they show khushi kissing on veeru cheek and sankalp kisses on khushi cheek .

forget premar and rosid romance , we have 2 tolerate khushi veeru or khushi sankalp romance because they 3 r the leads of the show due 2 which trp is falling .
savkatika thumbnail
god this is too much i cant stand all this khushi drama its killing me!i mean all i see nowadays in epi are all abt khushi this and khushi that!and always khushi wins at everything while roli and simar get blamed for everyfreakin things!they just dnt seem to get to win anyway!and it seems both sid and prem has run away together because of all this khushi drama!god it seems it will all happen in dream!
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice scene ...bt what is stored in cvs fr rosid???
savkatika thumbnail
yar god knows all day long i think abt all the possible scenes they could show abt rosid which they dont show at all!god knows if khushi is pregnant or not!god knows wether simar will get her baby from khushi or not!and god knows when will siddhant and roli stop being an middle aged couple and will feel love for each other!there is no development in rosid romance!and they are gonna keep dragging this surrogacy track!god were is matarani right now!cant she save simar and roli from this mess!
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i was dreaming about rosid scens
how will be rosid first night with out those pillows
but we no hope of rosid scene as cvs love khushi's face and want to see and show her all the time
savkatika thumbnail
Omg rosid first night without pillows god I get goose bumps even thinking abt it god it would be so romantic sigh I miss rosid so much god cvcs plz give us romantic scenes
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kiss/no-kiss mujhe koi bhi scene chalega as long as it has Rosid & focused on Rosid
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am 100% agree with you upra kiss or  whatever as long as we get rosid scene and focus on them.