Poll

Jagya on destruction mode...it's because of

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

There are various reasons for Jagia turning negative.He is same Jagia who came for badi masi's happiness when she ws so ill. He could not finish his MS. Otherwise things would have been different for him.

Bhirav is extremely rigid. On the hand DS hs to get rid of her guilt so if she has to sacrifice Jagia and his future, so be it.
          Anandi's ego is hurt( i don't mind). But she should not have said to Jagia ki tumhe kabhi maafi nahi milegi. Atlest I don't like it.
           If Jagia turns negative , he is not wrong . I have said this before and will say it again that Bhairav is worst father a child can ever have. I have not seen him even loving Sugna, Jagia ki toh baat hi mat karo.

R U SRE U WTCH BV NLY???COZ D CHARACTERS SOUND D SAME BT WHT U SAY ...SOUNDS REALLY ALIENATED...😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghoshmedha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sukanyasylvia

when no one is  forgiving,went to anandi to fulfill mission maafi ,why?na till now she sacrificed her life,her self respect,her happiness all for jaggu's sake.so this time too she will forgive and he will get back those which he boastfully ,arrogantly,carelessly smashed like some dirt.so,anandi was expected to be melted to hug him,kiss him and dance with joy seeing him seeking forgiveness.but,this time it was so obvious that jaggu only manipulated her.so.she refused.and jaggu can never accept refusal,toh only seeing all's grief and frustration about him he became criminal.so,anandi should have been criminal long before as she had to tolerate a lot of pain throughout her life and till now she is struggling to find goodness amidst lot of grossness.

@sukanyasylvia...u frgot 2 add dat jaggu also claimed dat being d husband he shud b forgvn...anandi crrctly sd tm maafi mang nai cheen rhe ho...!!!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He himself is responsible for his such condition !! God ! In the options only you have put all other people names ! Directly putting blame on every other person except him !!

Atleast for once think like a human being ! For once just forget that you are a MALE !!
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sukanya... Ohh dont mind ela's comments dear ! She herself told me that they post such comments only for the sake of ''entertainment'' coz BV forum is very ''boring'' 😳Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have not voted because the option non of the above has not been included.

It is Jagya who is responsible for his own fate.

All of us are responsible for our own fates.Circumstances do not dictate our fate. We dictate it