Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Heroine Review Pg 10,15-17,22,23 (Note Pg 61, 146) (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 152

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

i came here to see more reviews, but all i see is same old, Kareena fans Vs. fans of all other actressesPinch

did u see the film dazzell? or planning to catch it? Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heroine Review Pg 10,15-17,22,23 (Note Pg 61, 146) (Page 118)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

So I'm guessing the last 5 pgs didnt contain any reviews? No...I thought. so.

Dex, where the hell is your detailed review?

i dunt think shes gonna post it...she said she wants to stay far away from this thread...LOL

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pathaka

@paakezaah err barfi?? seriously? 

do u even realise the amt of star power RK has? hes a friggin huge star...hes ranked right after srk in the box office rankings...

and ur comparing tht with EMAET kareena (Read female actor) with imran (Read non existent star power) in a romcom set abroad with a producer whoz mocked for his NRI romances?  

really? 

pathaka ive been following barfi and you know what they said even during the

making of the movie when it came out that it was about deaf mute differently

abled ranbir and pc?" picture kaise chalegi. ?"

and karan johar is a BENCH MARK producer. if an actor acts in his movie

bas that one is a star..thats the conclusion.

anurag basu was ridiculed for Kites. kitne mazaak udaya uska press aur

industrywallon ne.

even when the promos came out, people loved them but there were lots

who went, arrey there is no audience for these kind of movies. they

didnt say" ranbir is there, sure fire hit."

pls note here NO ONE least of all Ranbir himself nor his fans have credited

RANBIR KAPOOR or PRIYANKA CHOPRA with the fantastic opening of

Barfi. 

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Tell her to post it dude, not fair, I wanna read!
I posted mine! And Smarie, have you see it yet? 

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Originally posted by pathaka

Originally posted by blue-ice

Please go and take a look back at this thread...Tongue...no body cares what they sensed...Every member has an equal right to post any kind of reviews they want...this thread doesn't belong to Kareena fans...any sensing of a propoganda can be taken up with DT..if its related to IF...but no one has the right to call people names just because they are posting negative reviews...If anyone is going to MODERATE this thread its going to be the DT...

like u urself said, go back and look into this thread...Smile

people who sensed a propoganda and called it out = critcketfan1, ksh, anonymous, Kal El = not kareena fans...desu was the only kareena fan participating in tht argument...to an extent even dexter called out the propoganda but didnt participate in the argument...neither did i...

so i dunno wht "kareena fans" ur talking abt...

like i said that those who sensed a propoganda should take it up with the DT...Kareena fans or not...and yes i read thats why my comment...Tongue...calling people writing -ve reviews as harterzz...doesn't help..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

pathaka

IF-Dazzler

pathaka

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

like i said that those who sensed a propoganda should take it up with the DT...Kareena fans or not...and yes i read thats why my comment...Tongue...calling people writing -ve reviews as harterzz...doesn't help..

correction...we didnt. Big smile...the ones who were specifically called haters were :

the ones on twitter promoting piracy links on the ash club fanpage and pc's hairdresser desperately trying to pull down the film on twitter. 

and since u mentioned "the thread dosent belong to kareena fans" i defended tht argument. simple as tht. 

Edited by pathaka - 22 September 2012 at 9:22pm

Dexterkilaila

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Just came back from the movie.. seen it with my mom and we both liked it. 

Some of the film dialogues and direction is cheesy and funny... but OMG.. bebo was awesome. Like seriously she gave me goosebumps. 

I can see why some of the critics didn't like this film. Madhur just took all the rumors about actors and dumped it into the film. Some of the scenes or portrayal of actors life was unnecessary. It just didn't go with the character. Like for example Mahi's character SPOILER Alert below 

Mahi's character goes to adopt a child. Like what in the world. I know they were trying to portray Sushmita here.. but why would Mahi adopt a child? Confused I mean I understand she's lonely.. but that was a stupid for the director to include that scene. Another not needed scene is the lesbian scene... like what in the world.. what was Madhur trying to say there? Confused Another thing I didn't get.. that powerful scene in the trailer.. where she was asked was she insulted ... didn't get why she went to the cops? She was not assaulted by anyone lol. I guess because she's bipolar and wasnt thinking straight

Spoiler alert ends 
Other those negative things  from the film... I enjoyed it.. it was engaging film.. Madhur fans would like it.. I did find it similar to fashion  3/5 :) 

another thing I missed in the film.. they say she had a messed up childhood but they never explain why and how her childhood was messed up. 

Edited by beboholic - 22 September 2012 at 9:19pm

Nope123

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
She went to the cops coz she hadnt had her meds in a while, was going kinda cuckoo coz she went through an emotionally draining experience, and kinda just lost it momentarily. She had no idea what she was gonna say. She just sat there, looking around, not sure of what to say.

Thats why I said, I wish they focused more on her mental condition. But no, Madhur had to throw in random insider gossip from here and there.

.khoobsurat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top