Hongey Judaa Na Hum

India-Forums

Episode Feedback 18/9

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
My view on the promo

The promo i guess is misleading as CVs will not tell the family that soon my television experience can tell me LOL  Rohan will make sketch of some cartoon LOL and i think Muskaan family will get to know first about their meeting as Tara will do some thing and will create drama.. Rohan's family love Muskaan so there is no use if they 
will get to know..

Coming to today's episode it was such a cute and funny episode i am loving  RoMu Nok Jok alot Wink and the way Lost love found book playing the cupid between them Tongue

My Fav Scene in the episode
  • Coffee shop scene:The first scene of the epi OMG eyelock and confetti shower Day Dreaming Totally there chemistry is awesome ClapClap Hats off to aamna and RaQesh Thumbs Up the whole scene was just perfect
  • RoMu NokJok in coffee shop:There Nok jok was just too cute and funny LOL the scene of the day Tongue Muskan snatch rohan's coffee and ends up tripping it on him and Rohan shout and ends up breaking expensive Spanish vase in the shop that muskan's dad bring for her  ROFL

View on Precap
Okay so Rohan will not get the book LOL and the fight will continue LOL muskaan about to fall when anirudh comes and hold her and eyelock. Today we have RoMu eyelock and tomorrow anirudh and muskaan.. Embarrassed i think anirudh will b the first one to know about Rohan muskaan meeting..

Do share your views on today's episode 

Edited by Natasha... - 18 September 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaHanoAhmedanjali.K-SMay31-Siddhi_ilovepyaar

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i love ur posts :)) ya mee to luv their scenes... i love the way show is turning out =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking Smay Big smile me 2 loving it  Its getting more and more interesting
HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u he definitely not gonna make a sketch of Muskaan it wld be only a cartoon sketch 4 sure LOL
yup der f8ing secnes ver rlly cute nd funny loved it over all da epi was a good one Thumbs Up worth watching Approve

Edited by .NoOn. - 18 September 2012 at 4:52pm

Sandstone

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Noon: Yes it will defo a cartoon sketch LOL

HanoAhmed

anjali.K IF-Rockerz
anjali.K
anjali.K

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
After the way Rohan described MuskaanTongue, I think it will be a funny sketch only

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index