meme4u.com

Yo YO New Sizzler In The Town (Ankit) - Page 4

Leve thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats ankit ๐Ÿ˜† aise hi posts badhaate rehna and new ladders pe chadte rehna ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Clever.Foxxy

congrats ankit ๐Ÿ˜† aise hi posts badhaate rehna and new ladders pe chadte rehna ๐Ÿ˜†

thanks ,abi manzil door rasta katin hai๐Ÿ˜†
CONGRATULATIONS ANKIT

i don't understand how I'm late.

but

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU

KEEP POSTING

but I WILL REACH 25K first
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

Rock-Star007 thumbnail

http://www.celebritycenterpieces.co.uk/media/animated-birthday-balloons1.gif" />

Guess what thispost is for  you  read the title ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. yes
Its someone's Birthday today. Shocked

Any Guesses???

Let me give you some hints.. and lets see if you can guess who it is.. Approve

Here is a little story of the birthday girl:  Cool

Once upon a time, in a land far far FAR away, a girl was born on Feb 6th.

She came to I-F on Back in 2006.. Ek Ladki Anjani Si forum   and shifted to Kaisa Ye Pyar

Hai Forum  ,isane tahalka machaya bb5 forum pe ,isake fav forum hai bb5,Chat Clubs and LFDR 

and suggestions forum because she get to argue with obsessive teens ,iska Fav color   

Purple,Fav movie   Koi Aap Sa hai,Fav actor/ess  Emraan Hashmi and Lara Dutta 'iska Fav Love

Quote: If you love something, let it go. If it come backs to you, it's yours. If it doesn't,

it never was  
 Today FEB 6th !! Aka JENNY's Birthday Today.

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday dear JENNY

Happy Birthday to you!!

H a p p y  B i r t h d a y

J E N N Y

Today is indeed a lucky day for me.because on this day you my best friend were born.I have

to thank my stars that they have given me the best friend I always wanted in you.you have

always been there for me.your birthday is the special occasion where I can express how

special you are.your are special to no bounds.the love you give, the care you show can never

be measured.I'am lucky that God blessed me with a friend like you on this very day.Happy

Birthday jino,I M GLAD THAT I MET U and thanks to rebel he invited me in rockstar cc.you are

a gem of a person.you are a rare diamond to find. I hope all your dreams come true.close

your eyes and wish for all that you desire and the stars will grant you whatever you

want.may you achieve success and prosperity in every phase of your life.I have one more wish

on your birthday I wish we remain friend's forever. your friendship is very important to

me.the fun we have talking to each other.the secrets we share with each other.the laugh ,

the sadness we share all are secure in my heart.and every moment with you I'll treasure all

my life.when i saw u my happiness knew no bounds.u r the heart of rockstars. you have been a

friend when I needed a friend, friend when I needed advice.you have always been there for

me.thanku for being there.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.As you celebrate your special day here's what I

wish for you , "MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY GROW HAPPIER BY EVERY MINUTEโ€ฆand GIVE YOU REASONS TO SMILE

ALL THE YEAR THROUGH." jen i have told this to you many a times but i will still repeat it

whenever you need me i'll always be there standing by your side...  Waise like in between

all friends even we disagree at certain instances but that can never ever tare us apart. you

are one of the people who knows me well it really feels great to have a friend like you...

you are really a gem of a friend and you deserve nothing but the best.. love you for being

there for me always... and shrutu as i always say this, and now i'll say it again you and

me will always remain "Best Friends"... Happy Birthday Dearest...Hug

.. Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

MEdited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

Rock-Star007 thumbnail

Rock-Star007 thumbnail
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/Besharm/funny%20cc%20smileys/198_zpsd70734b8.gif ๐Ÿคฃ97Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago