Suggestions / Comments

URGENT: UNBIASED MODS needed in BOLLYWOOD SECTION

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
It is very disappointing to see unfair treatment by MODS in bollywood section and it has been discouraging members to post freely on the forum --- @@

Here is the case

1) A member abused me in several posts and also photoshopped a fake image accusing me of sending her abusing PMs ..I never sent her this PM, but she made it using some kinda software --@ This MOD- mandy raised my WL immediately and refused to believe my explanation of looking at all records . Even I sent her SCREENSHOT of this member abusing ME, but NO RESPONSE --- basically she has stopped responding to my PMs anymore and ignores ME .

2) The same member keep attacking me at places and abuses me in her signatures and profile status ---@ I reported the same but moderator SOURO actually raised my WL ---without any warning @ I sent him PM with links to members signature but he still did not RESPOND -- @@ He kept telling me that best way to deal with attackers is to PM MODS ---but now that I am sending him PMs, he does not even bother to respond.

It is unfair to get WL raised by MODS --- where they did not treat you fairly @@

Who should I contact NEXT ?? and how can this be RESOLVED? please do not ask me to PM the same mods as they clearly read my PMs but never respond.

NOTE _ hope they won't raise my WL for making this POST __ / @

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 18 September 2012 at 4:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URGENT: UNBIASED MODS needed in BOLLYWOOD SECTION" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Godfather,

Looks like you have a tiff with the dev team. Can you kindly  PM me the details over what exactly happened so we can take it from there:)

I am closing this topic as this can be dealt via PM. 

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.snowflake.Heart_Hacker-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top