One outstanding episode

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

certainly no one will reply to this But i had to say what i thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tonight episode has to be my favorite cause 1st there was Parul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
and second I just loved Rupa standing up fr herself and her mother instinct to protect her kid beating everything else

Parul's acting was just OUTSTANDING this girl surprised me thought i knew she could play this caracter
i never cried like i cried today during and after the episode i didnt even cry like this when i saw SaGini reunion in bidaai

I seriously want Parul to sign fr another Episode 😭😭😭
she today proved once again that she's one of the best actress in the TV industry
and she's one rocking versatil Actress
Proud to b her fan

PS: really wished MB would have hosted her episode
I was expecting to get some pictures with both of them in the same frame πŸ˜†
that's going to b fr the next time i suppose πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Insha'allah )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shala786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sihame x i totally agree with you x parul was outstanding i loved the episode ! i miss parul on screen so much x loved the way she played roopa she's awesome ! 
i hope parul come's back soon in a new show x 
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with your siham... 
outstanding performance y parul..
a strong story.. and must say i got tears in to my eyes... πŸ˜­
parul as roopa did a good job..
so parul what's next ?????
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey don't think like that, yes Parul chauhan was outstanding yesterday ...fabulous acting...and sushanth also did a good job...congrats team SI...
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: shala786

hey sihame x i totally agree with you x parul was outstanding i loved the episode ! i miss parul on screen so much x loved the way she played roopa she's awesome ! 

i hope parul come's back soon in a new show x 

I was like WHAT A FANTABULOUS ACTING she is truly a queen
her acting improved so much and im glad she is exploring herself as an actor
she can manage every role waing to see her as a vamp now πŸ˜†
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree PARUL was simply superbbbπŸ‘πŸΌ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SiRul

certainly no one will reply to this But i had to say what i thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tonight episode has to be my favorite cause 1st there was Parul πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
and second I just loved Rupa standing up fr herself and her mother instinct to protect her kid beating everything else

Parul's acting was just OUTSTANDING this girl surprised me thought i knew she could play this caracter
i never cried like i cried today during and after the episode i didnt even cry like this when i saw SaGini reunion in bidaai

I seriously want Parul to sign fr another Episode 😭😭😭
she today proved once again that she's one of the best actress in the TV industry
and she's one rocking versatil Actress
Proud to b her fan

PS: really wished MB would have hosted her episode
I was expecting to get some pictures with both of them in the same frame πŸ˜†
that's going to b fr the next time i suppose πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Insha'allah )

what a fantastic post baby , I'm so proud of you πŸ‘

You covered it all so well...I'm going to watch this episode soon, I admit...I haven't watched it yet, last night I was upset over something so I became emo πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ anyway you know me Siham, you know me well...πŸ˜›

Parul's acting from the promo had ...depth...you could see it in her eyes...and it really reminded me of Bidaai...you know it reminded me of a horrible scene...when Ragini goes into labor in that out of control car and Ranvir is trying to calm her down...Ragini keeps saying "Sadhna...Sadhna..."😭😭😭😭...omg gives me tears just imagining it...and also that part where she sees Sadhna...and cries over her body...omg F*L...😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

and she looked beautiful too...😳

yeah I was dying to see Parul and MB in the same frame, that's a LOT of talent for one frame to handle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I really hope they get Parul for one more episode...1 is not enough
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

what a fantastic post baby , I'm so proud of you πŸ‘

You covered it all so well...I'm going to watch this episode soon, I admit...I haven't watched it yet, last night I was upset over something so I became emo πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ anyway you know me Siham, you know me well...πŸ˜›

Parul's acting from the promo had ...depth...you could see it in her eyes...and it really reminded me of Bidaai...you know it reminded me of a horrible scene...when Ragini goes into labor in that out of control car and Ranvir is trying to calm her down...Ragini keeps saying "Sadhna...Sadhna..."😭😭😭😭...omg gives me tears just imagining it...and also that part where she sees Sadhna...and cries over her body...omg F*L...😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

and she looked beautiful too...😳

yeah I was dying to see Parul and MB in the same frame, that's a LOT of talent for one frame to handle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I really hope they get Parul for one more episode...1 is not enough

Thank youuu bby <3 <3 MWAHH my bby <3 <3 <3 <3 <3=D love you
U HAVE TO CATCH IT !! u'll love it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ull cry but ull definitly love it
Aww my baby dnt remind me that scene CryCryCry I was like ''she'll stay alive for her sister fr her husband fr her baby she cnt die this is just impossible CryCryCryCry '' but when did god listen to our prayers concerning Bidaai ??
I know why  were upset bby <3 <3 <3 ;) leave it we r here it's enough :P πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
that promo , my eyes welled up cause of Parul and honestly felt like hanging rupa's hsband what a URGHHH he raped her abused her and forcefully made her abort her children 😑😑😑😑 let's nt talk abt the M-I-L and F-I-L 😲😲😲😲 they r supposed to understand life but what a mentallity they r like ppl from the 19th century

Parul was gorgeous thought i didnt like the colorings of her sarees πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but her acting mesmerized me so i dont mind :P

ROFL true !! MB and PC in one frame too much talent fr us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we'll faint and die πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
next time Insha'allah
PH and Channel should propose her one more episodic that would b great