Posted: 11 years ago

What I LOVED: 18th September 2012

Team, what a googly!

Arnav is clean bowled, I s'pose!

Performance

Swati ji & Abhaas: Amazing performance!

Progress Points

1. Garima attempts to explain, but Dadi ji does not listen

2. Dadi Ji accepts Khushi into the family, and does not disclose Garima's secret to anyone

Favorite Scene

I think my favorite scenes were ' everyone where the snake was lingering around unseen, unheard, moving noiselessly, and snaking its way, biding its time, doing just enough to set the ball rolling and not really getting involved ' while all the time, controlling the puppets!

Masterpiece of a work, Shyam is!

Shyam's expressions were amazing as he waited, and then when he expected Dadi ji to explode and she put bangles on Khushi's hands.

Arnav & Khushi

Last few days before the D-day, that is, if the wedding takes place.

In any case, last few precious moments of togetherness ' hope the disconnect doesn't last another half year!

Hidden Love

No one realizes how deep is the bond that Arnav and Khushi share ' because no one knows of the moments that really built up their love story.

Even in times of mutual disagreement and hostility, they have shared moments that have been unexplainable to them ' where they both felt an unspoken, unknown bond with each other.

This oneness that is between them today is a result of those countless moments when they saw each other as no one did, knew each other as no one did and also they showed each other their hearts as they did with no one else.

The power of Arnav and Khushi that brings them out of every misery is this oneness. When trouble strikes, their priorities become clear. They know that come what may they must stand with the other. It may have been a moment before they swore hatred for each other.

This oneness is the wonderful power of their bond.

It was rather beautiful that when Arnav returned with Khushi, and NK teased Arnav about holding Khushi's hand in privacy being not allowed - it wasn't Arnav, but Khushi who spoke up stating that they didn't disobey any tradition or ritual, but rather have followed it.

This is Arnav's viewpoint that Khushi has finally embraced. Rituals are fine as outward symbols and signs, but this deeper bond is what really matters. Khushi is anyway a declared Arnavian, now she speaks Arnavese too!

Until now, it was Arnav who was side-stepping all rituals even though he was 'technically' following them all. Even earlier this day, when Arnav was taking Khushi to their room, and NK teased Arnav, Khushi freed her hand from Arnav because she was conscious of everyone's presence. But this time, Khushi didn't take her hand away.

Evident Miscalculation

Shyam miscalculated Arnav's love for Khushi. He never thought of it as being dangerous for him.

Dadi ji thinks Arnav is being stubborn. His heart is weak (as his father's). She does not think Arnav loves Khushi, even though Nani ji has told her the same. She feels Khushi has charmed Arnav with her beauty (as she thinks Garima did Arnav's Dad) for his money. Arnav is weak and fell for it.

Shyam still miscalculates Arnav's love for Khushi or Khushi's love for Arnav.

Dadi ji does not even know this.

They both have seen it, yet they have not acknowledged it.

Shyam thinks Khushi tricked him. Shyam thinks Arnav threw him out because he believed Khushi.

I wonder if he realizes that the reason they did what they did was their love.

Dadi ji is yet to face the power of their love.

Try as she might, this bond is not breaking. She would be flabbergasted to know that Arnav apparently still loves Khushi and so does she. She may not understand it and refuse to accept it ' but it is the power of this bond that would eventually overcome every weakness.

They better not under estimate a love that doesn't think twice about sacrificing itself for the other.

Recollections

Some current sequences that I find interesting:

1. Arnav and Khushi left their phones behind together in their room in RM

Khushi's family could not contact her

Dadi ji could not reach Arnav

No one could communicate with Arnav

No one could reach Arnav, no one knew where Arnav was with Khushi

All they knew was that they were together.

2. Arnav was holding Khushi's hand when they walked in

Garima took Khushi away from Arnav - where,

Dadi Ji caught Khushi and Garima, both

3. Arnav bid Khushi 'bye'

Khushi responded that she was afraid

Bua ji called Khushi

Arnav called Khushi crazy and told her he was very happy too

Khushi ran off stating she was afraid because Laad Governor smiled (LG is a term for ASR; now however, she uses it with love)

4. Khushi: I will go so far away that you would not be able to find me.

Tonight, Khushi stopped Arnav from wiping off her tears.

5. Arnav said 'Bye' to Khushi

Khushi did not say 'Bye'.

Arnav didn't keep his promise?

Khushi kept hers?

But can he live without her?

Can she?

Every time Khushi ran away, Arnav has been able to find her.

Every time (in recent times) she was distanced from him, he reached out to her emotionally.

Literally & symbolically, Khushi seems to be distancing herself from Arnav. Yet, she did not say 'bye'.

Literally & symbolically, Arnav never lets her go, goes after her and brings her back. Yet he said 'bye'.

~*~

For some reasons, yet not linked completely in my mind, I was reminded of a few sequences from the past. Something about the current course is reminding me about them - I'm yet to put my finger on it though. I'm putting it here just for reference, in case it comes up in future.

1. Rescue from Collapsing Building

I remembered the night when Arnav had rescued Khushi from a collapsing building. He dropped her home, and knew she was unconscious. He wanted to know how she was, but his ego would not let him call and ask her family. Besides, Bua Ji and Payal had given him left, right and centre about his attitude with Khushi.

Anjali noticed that Arnav was more worried than he'd care to admit. She knew that he'd want to know if Khushi was ok, but he would never call himself. Anjali dialed Khushi's house and asked Bua ji about Khushi's health.

Arnav hung around in the background trying to overhear what Anjali talked over with Bua ji. He didn't admit he wanted to know or that he cared - but he just hung around to hear if Khushi was ok.

This was one of the first times that Anjali brought Khushi closer to Arnav. Something about the 'ring being lost' incident reminded me of this one.

[I didn't write the WIL back then, and I don't even have this portion in the archives.]

2. Khushi's Birthday:

Bua JI: Did you run away from RM? I hope you have told them. You are an expert at running away!

Khushi: Bhaag kar hi to aaye hain. Hum jana chahein aur woh hume aane dein, aisa ho sakta hai?

3. Arnav:

If it wasn't for you Shyam wouldn't have fallen.

If it wasn't for you, Di would be happy.

Why did I meet you?

I was right. You should not let people too close to you, because those very people hurt you.

You broke my trust.

4. Heer Ranjha:

Ranjha: Heer, open your eyes once and see me. Heer, I cannot live without you. Heer, Ranjha is nothing without you.

I left you alone and went, and comforted my heart thinking that nothing mattered to me. But you know that I cannot live without you. Whatever I said or did, forget it, and just come back to me. Today, nothing else matters - no truth, no lies - except that, if you are not, then I am not. You said that without Heer Ranjha doesn't mean a thing - without you, my existence doesn't mean a thing. Perhaps not here, but perhaps in another world elsewhere, we can be together always. Whatever wrong I said, doesn't mean a thing; whatever wrong I did, doesn't mean a thing. In love, right and wrong don't mean a thing. All that matters is that I always, always ...

Dadi Ji: Let's Talk Facts

First of all let's get some facts out straight:

1. What Dadi ji announced:

>> I hate that woman so much as I have never hated anyone

>> I will destroy you and your daughters.

>> I will not let Khushi destroy Arnav's life.

2. What Dadi Ji did - Visibly:

>> She intended to tell Arnav about Garima's truth (Arnav wasn't around)

>> She did not tell anyone in the family about Garima

>> She stopped Garima from telling Khushi anything

>> She gave Khushi the family heirloom - a set of bangles and accepted her as family, blessing her with happiness

3. What Dadi Ji did - Symbolically:

>> She relaxed Garima

>> She won the family's trust

>> She relaxed Arnav's guards

>> She kept Shyam out of this mess and didn't share with him; though Shyam had vouched for his support

4. What Dadi Ji did not do:

>> Clear Garima of guilt

>> Forgive Garima

>> Change opinion about Garima

5. What Dadi Ji knows:

>> Arnav loves Khushi and stands up for her (even today, he immediately asked what was wrong when Dadi ji took Khushi's hands from Garima's)

>> Arnav would go against her for Khushi

>> Arnav would do anything for Khushi

>> Arnav's wedding can only be stopped by Arnav - not anyone else.

>> SURPRISE: Khushi cannot live without Arnav

6. What Dadi Ji said she wants:

>> She does not want the history repeated

>> She wants the happiness of her family

>> She cannot stop the wedding for a woman like Garima

>> She cannot destroy the joy of her family

7. What we know Dadi Ji really wants:

>> Purification

>> History may not be repeated

>> Arnav and Anjali may be happy

>> Show Arnav how wrong he is in his judgment

8. What Dadi Ji believes:

>> Garima is a house-wrecker; she charmed her son

>> Khushi is a house-wrecker; she charmed her grandson

>> Arnav is weak in matter of women - as his father was

>> Shyam is the best thing that happened to RM-waasis

>> Break the Arnav-Khushi wedding

>> Reinstate Shyam as the son-in-law by removing Khushi

Best Decision ever - only, was it?

So considering the above facts - some things do not fit well. Some pieces do not belong to this puzzle.

Points 1, 6, 7, and 8 are in complete alignment.

Points 2 and 3 are completely aligned.

Points 4 and 5 are her game.

Few pieces that do not fit are:

>> Shyam called Dadi ji downstairs; she told Shyam she'd go later, and put up her hand that she usually does to stop people.

>> Dadi ji said that she cannot stop the wedding for a woman like Garima because she cannot see the joy of her family die.

>> Dadi ji wanted Khushi out. Now she got the best way. Why did she accept? Why all this consideration for Arnav's love all of a sudden?

>> As per Dadi ji, Khushi is a housebreaker. Not breaking her grandson's wedding with her because of another housebreaker does not make sense.

One conclusion is that Dadi ji knows Arnav might not listen to her. She needs to win his trust. She wants Arnav to break it. If he breaks it, then it remains broken.

Another is, is she giving Khushi a chance?

So what does it boil down to?

It seems unlikely that Dadi ji would forget her main focus - her plan - in returning from the Ashram. She wants to 'save' her family. She believes Shyam and she is willing to take the bullet for him - which Shyam obviously doesn't mind. She wants Khushi out.

I didn't like the way she agreed with Garima when she said - Khushi would not be able to live without Arnav.

Dadi ji: Hum jaante hain.

Aah! There was something rather nasty about that tone! (Or maybe it was just me)

[Excellent job done by Swati ji though!]

It would have been the best decision ever. It would have enabled the families to move on. Forgetting the past and forgiving are such healing aides that bring in new life.

However, Dadi ji's mantra of moving on does not seem to exclude revenge. It would be great if she's really means this. However, it is difficult to trust her all of a sudden.

The heirloom

I don't why but the way bangles were put on seemed so forceful ' as though she stated, 'Now, I got you!'

It's hard to trust Dadi ji's actions.

Whatever her intentions may be, she's passed on the heirloom to Khushi accepting her as the new family member, the new generation. She's stated Khushi's right on the heirloom as she is going to be Arnav's wife. She also tells Khushi not to take them off till the wedding.

When Dadi ji walks away, everyone is happy but she's sure left behind two very confused people: Garima and Shyam.

I reckon they both have misunderstood Dadi ji's actions. I hope I am wrong on this one.

The Lizard

Let's not forget!

WIL: 7th August 2012

[https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3136322]

"The Chhipkali Factor

It is a bit strange that Khushi got scared of a Chhipkali [lizard] when she encountered Dadi ji for the first time.

So, lizard? Eww!

>> Lizards are not easily ousted. They return to the house, as many times as they are ousted.

>> Lizards are creepy, crawlies - of the reptile family; related to snakes and serpents

>> A class of lizards is chameleon - which changes colors, and hides well

So, lizard?"

This segment is simply a reminder. At the time, when this episode was on, Shyam was not in RM. He was snaking around RM, unseen and unheard. But Dadi ji's methods were reminiscent of him.

One thing is very evident:

Dadi ji who left the main hall to look for Arnav was not the same woman when she got back. The change in her was dramatic and - actually, rather a polar opposite.

Either, she had a miraculous change of heart or she has a much more bitter poison than her earlier version.

I'd hold opinion on her given the facts. However, personally, I reckon, Shyam would be impressed with Dadi Ji.

Dumb Charades

Yeah! Rather dumb!

Mami jaan was supposed to keep something a secret, but she blurted it out.

NK: You don't speak it in words. You use signs.

Bua ji: *laughed* Pehle se bataye di. Sab bataye di.

Mami jaan overheard Khushi telling Shyam to leave Anjali and Shyam agreeing to it.

It'll be super excellent if Mami Ji becomes the unwitting (or intended) bait to bring to light Garima ji's secret.

In fact, Shyam ji still has Garima ji's ancient photograph ji with Arnav ji ke Pita ji ' OR for that matter, any other method to let Mami Jaan know of who Garima is.

Mami Jaan's track record shows that she cannot keep a secret down. She must blurt it. She always tells Nani ji at least, if no one else. Even in today's scenario, Nani ji understood Mami Jaan's sign.

Hidden Enemy

Arnav saw Shyam entering Dadi ji's room, however, he didn't get anything against Shyam from overhearing that conversation. Arnav was tricked. He went outside the door hoping to catch Shyam; he didn't hope to catch Dadi Ji. Because he didn't hope to catch her, he didn't. Because he hoped to catch Shyam and found nothing, he never realized that Shyam got away.

WIL: 28th August 2012

"Arnav found a trail and followed it; unfortunately, this time the enemy was around and alert. The trail led to a dead end."

WIL: Weekend Special 1st September 2012

"1. NK or Arnav would spot something fishy. There are chances that Arnav may follow a trail. However, this trail might lead to Dadi Ji before it reaches Shyam."

Shyam did from Arnav's eyes - Dadi ji was heard saying she wanted to correct a mistake. Shyam pointblank refused to help while Arnav was around.

Arnav heard Dadi ji - not Shyam. Dadi ji did not know Arnav was around till Shyam told her.

Arnav does not know Shyam is involved.

Shyam is the real culprit -> using Dadi ji's emotions to his benefit.

Shyam is the real launch pad of this war between the Fixers and the Pawns. He's got family warring against family.

Much of Arnav's time may be wasted standing in the wrong place, fighting the wrong enemy! While the real enemy flourishes.

The longer Arnav takes to realize that Shyam was the culprit and takes action in the right direction - the stronger Shyam gets - the more difficult becomes Arnav's job.

Why? Because in an attempt to fix things, and fighting the pawns - he's making more trouble within the family while Shyam carries on digging at the roots.

NK-isms!

1. Nannav tum abhi se Khushi ji ka haath pakad ke nahi ghoom sakte. Not allowed.

2. GH main paani khatam ho jayega [water: cleansing agent]

3. You don't have to speak. Use signs.

4. Nannav, you couldn't wait. You're very be-khabar.

Akash: be-sabar

Actually, right now, Arnav is both be-khabar and be-sabar.

5. Aisa lag raha hai jaise main koi sapna dekh raha hun! Dream!

NK, you sure rock!!

Others

1. Nani ji has noticed that both Dadi ji and Garima were troubled - she suspected something happened between them

2. Shashi saw Garima was upset. He attempted to ask her, but she denied that anything was the matter. Shashi knew she didn't tell him. However, when Dadi ji gave Khushi the bangles and the blessings, even Shashi was relieved.

3. Garima hasn't told Khushi anything.

4. Khushi still hasn't told Arnav about Shyam's sneaky visits.

5. Mami Jaan and Bua Ji are getting along rather fine this day.

6. Anjali is busy making her bubble happier and brighter.

Precap

Sangeet is on!

None of the rituals have been blemish free. Let's see what Sangeet brings.

Edited by Shalini76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Shalini,

BRILLIANT!πŸ‘

WHAT I LOVED TODAY ABOUT YOUR ANALYSIS:  Yesterday's analysis was more like EMOTIONAL DRAMA and today's analysis is like a THRILLER. You always keep your analysis parallel to the mood of the episode as well as story.πŸ‘

I have a question, between work, personal life, family and churning OUT BRILLIANT ANALYSIS EVERY DAY, when DO YOU SLEEP GIRL?  πŸ₯±

I have to give it to CVs'. They are doing an amazing job of consistently SURPRISING US, with NEW TWIST AND TURNS, BALANCING THE DRAMA, FOCUS ON LEADS AND COMEDY yet staying close to the STORY and CONSISTENT TO THE CHARACTERS! ' Since past week I can say we are getting a TOTAL PACKAGE!!

If not for the spoilers and the promos, DADI and GARIMAs face-off would have been a SURPRISE and DADI accepting KHUSHI would have been a SHOCKER.

If I am not wrong I guess you probably do a good job of staying away from all the noise, hue and cry of spoilers, promos, news etc. These days I am staying away from all those, realized I enjoy the story better this way!!

Like you said, BRING IT ON CVs, I ready for the roller coaster ride with my gear!!

Past two episodes, I am LMAO watching Shyam'. I don't know why ' I found it very funny he hiding behind the door and watching!!🀣

ARNAV KHUSHI ' KHUSHI ARNAV ' PURE LOVE

What we saw yesterday and today was PURE LOVE ' Every relationship needs to reach a place where you are at PEACE, you are YOURSELF, your GUARDS are down, where you can share your INNERMOST FEELINGS and FEARS. ' This is exactly what ARNAV did today with KHUSHI ' He took her to his MOTHER's PRESENCE, where he is at PEACE, where he is HIMSELF, where his GUARDS of losing, being cheated are down, where he has no FEAR, where he is patient and he shared his INNERMOST FEELINGS of LOVE for his MOTHER with KHUSHI.

-          TODAY HE LET KHUSHI TOUCH HIS SOUL, ENTER HIS SOUL ' THEY HAVE TRULY BECOME SOULMATES TODAY.

This is the ultimate gesture by ARNAV to MAKE KHUSHI TRUST HIM, MAKE KHUSHI HIS.

At this stage and place of the relationship nothing else matters, rituals, society, family, rules etc. what really matters is WHAT YOU FEEL FOR EACH OTHER.

There is no looking back from here, words like separation, parting, hatred, I, me, are deleted from the dictionary. Because there are no more two people now they are ONE (EXACTLY HOW YOU EXPLAINED).

However, KHUSHI is yet to show this GESTURE towards ARNAV (I may be biased)!!

Just a couple of days ago I had replied to one of your posts that now Khushi believes in feelings more than rituals and is following the rituals for the sake of family.

Technically today KHUSHI took first step forward with ARNAV, when she walked in holding hands with ARNAV and faced the family and TOLD THE FAMILY WE DIDN'T BREAK ANY RASAMS!!

But sometimes she still has her guards up with ARNAV; she is yet to share her INNERMOST FEELINGS WITH ARNAV (About her relationship with Payal, amma, babuji, how she misses her parents). ARNAV is like an OPEN BOOK with KHUSHI now, he is what he was 14 YEARS ago'..When he is with Khushi it's like flood gates to emotions open up that never seem to stop. KHUSHI is yet to show these emotions openly and honestly.

She always had the tendency to keep things from others especially ARNAV; Khushi needs (to understand that THEY ARE ONE AND CANNOT HIDE THINGS (E.g. telling him she left to GH for Anjali's sake not contract, telling him that Shyam was sneaking into RM, on Rakhi she saw Anjali talking to somebody) Take HELP/SUPPORT-emotional as well as physical (moving box as an example) from ARNAV HAQ se.

The day Khushi starts doing all the above and share openly - To me this will be REAL PROGRESSION!!

You know when ever I am discussing love and relationships with friends and family I always give the following example from Chemistry (I am from science background) '

LOVE IS COVALENT BOND.❀️

❀️Definition of COVALENT BOND - covalent bond is a form of chemical bonding that is characterized by the sharing of pairs of ELECTRONS between ATOMS. The stable balance of attractive and repulsive forces between atoms when they share electrons is known as covalent bonding and it is known as STRONGEST BOND.

In the above definition ATOMS are like two individuals and ELECTRONS are their key characteristics that they share to give STRENGTH and form STRONGEST BOND.❀️

PS: After yesterday's episode fandom is already speaking ARNAVESE and telling CVs well they are married now πŸ˜‰.

Edited by Prakal - 11 years ago
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey wow...what a post...thanks for PM
very rightly saod dadi is startegising coz she knows that no one except arnav can stop his wedding
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was intimidating to say the least!
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Salini... you Rock..!!! what a amazing writeup πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pri_armaan thumbnail
Loved loved it shalini :) m a big big fan of yoour WILs :) well today swati ji and aabhas were amazing :) the sc/ene when shyam sees that dadiji did exactly opposite to what he had imagined aabhas's expressions were bang on and just wow!
And i so so loved that khushi dint leave arnav's hand when nk teased them unlike always when she gets all conscious and embarrased! Infct she was looking so much confident and at ease with the situation like arnav's been iin their relationshiop! May be now she is actually moving ahead with arnav! The way he always wanted :) she felt that what they shared was beypond any ritual and for them that one moment was enough! And coming fthis from khushi who had earlier based everything on rituals was amazing :) these two are growing in love with each passing moment!

i loved NK totally! Specially when he said to mami to use signs! Super cute he is :)
aah and yes rightly said by you Arnav is rite now both bekhabar and besabar! And even i felt that dadi ji.s tone when she said hum jaantein hain was nasty! It appeared to me that she was thinking that she knows khushi will nt be able to live without him and this is what she want that khushi should be heart-broken forever!
And arnav will suspect dadi ji's intentions bt the real culprit is still hidden who needs to revealed if real destruction of the family has to be stopped!
Well haldi was great and i am feeling sangeet will be good too specially after vatching fun-filled precap :)
and in the end i will say that arhi will remarry and their love will defeat all the odds :) <3
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shalini...gr8...after the episode and the promo i was damn scared and ur post now leads towards my thinking of no marriage...Though u always says the +ve now i see a sepeartion btw the two...
lets see how it goes
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually liked Dadi for the first time today twice, once when she put the bangles on Khushi's hand and second when she said she knows Khushi loves Arnav. 
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dadiji wants to punish Garima and Khushi. She thinks only way to do it is by breaking this marriage at the alter. She is going to reveal the truth to Arnav at the alter and make him angry and leave the alter and break the marriage. We all know arnav, he shouts and takes off when angry but comes back later to fix things but now he cannot because he will break the marriage similarly Payal might also break the marriage with Akash because she will come to know Arnav married Khushi for 6 months contract (will be announced by Arnav after Khushi asks him why he is leaving her at alter)

Arnav Khushi 6 months contract marriage will be broken exactly after 6 months and this will lead to families being apart for some time.

If you know Garima has not told her side of the story, she is just concerned for the kids. Most probably she will not be able to reveal her side of the story soon but she will open up only to Arnav and tell him the truth. I am thinking Arnav's dad was reposnsible for Khushi's parents death so he took care of Garima and Khushi. then love but it might be one sided from Garima. People might have thought Khushi was her daughter or something and thought these 2 were cheating but that might not be the case. 
Garima would explain Arnav why she did not want to tell Khushi about this because Khushi will hate Arnav for he will remind her off dead parents. Now Khushi cannot be happy with him or with out him.

A &K cannot come close until their past comes to front and both of them will forgive each other. 

First - attraction was recognized
Second - they fought will each other
Third - they missed each other
Fourth - they were jealous
Fifth - they cared 
Sixth - recognized they share something
Seventh - standoff to declare feelings
Eight - Broke off and planned to get engaged with some other
Nine - flirted and kissed (strictly on cheeks)
Ten - Planned to declare love
Eleven - Misunderstood each other
Twelve - slowly started to trust each other
Thirteen - saved each others lives
Fourteen - stood together against Shyaam & family
Fifteen - expressed each others love and necessity for one another
Sixteen - Getting married????
Seventeen - Face past demons and forgive and forget
Eighteen - Declare unending love and Marriage??

Edited by guyinoblivion - 11 years ago
Mamiji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shalini thank you for the excellent analysis! I am guessing from the dadiji's scheming that her plan is to lead up until the wedding day, so that Khushi may be left at the pyre to further humiliate Garima and family. Me thinks that dadiji is going to leave Khushi distraught on the wedding day and she is probably hoping that Khushi will commit suicide. I do not like dadiji even if she is a pawn to shyam, if she is this scheming right now I find it hard to believe of her innocence 14 years ago. I would not be surprised if her actions led to Garima's honor/respect being spoiled.