Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye? (Page 5)

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...

Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneshalini.malik72hilarious44shobha21Roza_DUjayanti_djttrocks

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...

Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...

The epi was worth watching just for that, Kaks

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him to grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944hilarious44SSA777Roza_DUshobha21

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@red ... 

kya naam diya re.. maja aaya gaya kaks..
de taali 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44shobha21kaks0211

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[QUOTE=kaks0211]

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him ot grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!

Taras !!! Woh door ki baat hain - God this character is such a sissy...u r right he needs to grow up big time...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777hilarious44shobha21Librajayanti_djttrocks

kaks0211 IF-Dazzler
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

@red ... 

kya naam diya re.. maja aaya gaya kaks..
de taali 

Thanks for the appropriate emots Deepa...

hilarious44shobha21Librajayanti_djttrocks

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

TFS Tanuji

I loved todays episode.  It was hilarious.LOL
I wonder why they could not have gotten someone else for the role of Bajrangi.  He looked like a mouse in front of Ashutosh.  The guy was the sorriest excuse for a Gunda that i have ever seen.  I think even the inspector or his hawaldar could have done a better job with that role.  He looked like a headless chicken running around in the jungle all willy nilly.LOL
Come to think of it Dadi Bua would have been better.
And amar, the less said the better. I wouln't want to annoy Deba, so i will just keep mum on that.
Ashutosh was amazing.  A true hero. Big smileClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72wizardofozGoodOneSSA777hilarious44shobha21kaks0211ttrocks

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[QUOTE=kaks0211]

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him ot grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!

Taras !!! Woh door ki baat hain - God this character is such a sissy...u r right he needs to grow up big time...

it seems this kahawat has been written esp for him .. kaam ka na kaaj ka ..dushman anaaj ka !

shalini.malik72hilarious44shobha21kaks0211ttrocks

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Bajrangi and his men are dhabbas to the gundagardi profession!!! Saare ke saare nautanki hain!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44shobha21kaks0211

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index