Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 4347

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...
 
Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...
 
 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496GoodOneshalini.malik72hilarious44Roza_DUjayanti_djttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye? (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Joined: 28 November 2010

Posts: 6770

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...
 
Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...
 
 


The epi was worth watching just for that, Kaks

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him to grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!


Edited by Sujatha.rao - 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944Shobha4496hilarious44SSA777Roza_DU

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006

Posts: 16395

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...
 
Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...
 
 

@red ... 

kya naam diya re.. maja aaya gaya kaks..
de taali 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hilarious44kaks0211

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 4347

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[QUOTE=kaks0211]
The epi was worth watching just for that, Kaks

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him ot grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!
 
Taras !!! Woh door ki baat hain - God this character is such a sissy...u r right he needs to grow up big time...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496SSA777hilarious44Librajayanti_djttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Joined: 18 January 2012

Posts: 4347

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by kaks0211

Ashu was just looking great today...That is how a hero should look - and the chirkuts were so stupid..they call themselves dangerous goondas...Hilarious - sirf kuch gaali deke baat karne se koyi goonda nahi ban jata...
 
Deba - zabardasti Ashu ke thapad pe itna khush mat ho..5 log milke ek aadmi ko sambhal nahi paya...Woh chuha Amar to rone ke siwa aur kuch kar hi nahi pata hain...Nidhi ne usse aise hi kaise chhod diya pata nahi...ekta tene thappod mara uchit chhilo...
 
 

@red ... 

kya naam diya re.. maja aaya gaya kaks..
de taali 
 
Thanks for the appropriate emots Deepa...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hilarious44Librajayanti_djttrocks

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Joined: 16 April 2012

Posts: 5212

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
TFS Tanuji

I loved todays episode.  It was hilarious.LOL
I wonder why they could not have gotten someone else for the role of Bajrangi.  He looked like a mouse in front of Ashutosh.  The guy was the sorriest excuse for a Gunda that i have ever seen.  I think even the inspector or his hawaldar could have done a better job with that role.  He looked like a headless chicken running around in the jungle all willy nilly.LOL
Come to think of it Dadi Bua would have been better.
And amar, the less said the better. I wouln't want to annoy Deba, so i will just keep mum on that.
Ashutosh was amazing.  A true hero. Big smileClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496shalini.malik72wizardofozGoodOneSSA777hilarious44kaks0211ttrocks

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Joined: 04 July 2006

Posts: 16395

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

[QUOTE=kaks0211]
The epi was worth watching just for that, Kaks

and of course Amar and his boohooing...I don't know about others but mujhe koi taras waras nahi aaya...felt like hitting him on the head and asking him ot grow up before he fell in love  the next time round!
 
Taras !!! Woh door ki baat hain - God this character is such a sissy...u r right he needs to grow up big time...

it seems this kahawat has been written esp for him .. kaam ka na kaaj ka ..dushman anaaj ka !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496shalini.malik72hilarious44kaks0211ttrocks

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Joined: 19 April 2012

Posts: 6955

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Bajrangi and his men are dhabbas to the gundagardi profession!!! Saare ke saare nautanki hain!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496hilarious44kaks0211

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.