Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

shalini.malik72

shalini.malik72

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Today it was as if I was watching a sunny deol movie...fights and hero Bach jata hai typical Hindi masala movie but liked it ...Ashu in his Ashman avatar was good Nidhi and BB hug was nice to see and Amar babu ka kya kahen saved Ashu I think his role ends here...I found him to be ok...inspector played his part well where he was giving Nidhi left and right...overall a good entertaining episode ...and kidnapping over Mallika gone Amar also good bye waiting for reunion and new track...
thanks Tanu for WU 
Deba awesome caps of Ashu thanks..

Edited by shalini.malik72 - 18 September 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496SSA777hilarious44Roza_DUniniborn2rulettrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps DebaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496debaparna77

chotipia

chotipia

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by chotipia

PS- I did not knew that one can track mobile in jungle LOLLOL 

@bold.. they might be using vodafone ... where ever you go ..our network follows..

yaa may be LOLLOL

Shobha4496jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

If m not wrong ashu ko aaj chanta pada na ek zor ka LOL loved it LOL d epi was too good ! thanks Tanu..

us chaante ka badla inspector will take from BB2.. BB2 lucknow jail me chakki peesing and kapda dhoing ...and papad beloing ...
kitna maja aayega !

Shobha4496hilarious44

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

if he shoots ashu...will they end show...no offense to amar but what was wrong with karan wahi...I!

Karan wahi was busy in other projects... LOL N neither is Ashu going anywhere and neither the show..! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496SSA777niniborn2rulejayanti_dj

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by debaparna77

us chaante ka badla inspector will take from BB2.. BB2 lucknow jail me chakki peesing and kapda dhoing ...and papad beloing ...
kitna maja aayega !

arre mujhe ashu ki chante se matlab hain BB2 se nehi..woh  chakki peesegi to mujhe keya? LOL chalo kisine to us bewakoof ko thappad mara...m so happy Big smile

btw, posted one more ashu's cap..pls check Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496jayanti_djttrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by prernacda

if he shoots ashu...will they end show...no offense to amar but what was wrong with karan wahi...I!

Karan wahi was busy in other projects... LOL N neither is Ashu going anywhere and neither the show..! 

Where is the comparison between Rohan and Amar anyway...this track could never have been played out with Rohan...sincerely hope that is one character that will not be subjected to butchering by the CVs...let the poor guy be!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496SSA777hilarious44jayanti_dj

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
TF the gr8 update tanuHug and deba for the capsTongueSo sad kismat for all who falls for nidhi. First rohan and now amar. Love ashu's dailogue ki jobi unki pathni ko galath nazarse dheyka tho cholhengi nehi. Why wasnt nidhi there to listen to him thenBig smile Anyways the epi was very filmy... 95% of the time was killed in running around trees.. surely some of them must have shed a few kilo's in the marathonWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shobha4496GoodOneSSA777hilarious44ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.