Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: prernacda

if he shoots ashu...will they end show...no offense to amar but what was wrong with karan wahi...I!

Karan wahi was busy in other projects... πŸ˜† N neither is Ashu going anywhere and neither the show..! 
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

us chaante ka badla inspector will take from BB2.. BB2 lucknow jail me chakki peesing and kapda dhoing ...and papad beloing ...
kitna maja aayega !

arre mujhe ashu ki chante se matlab hain BB2 se nehi..woh  chakki peesegi to mujhe keya? πŸ˜† chalo kisine to us bewakoof ko thappad mara...m so happy πŸ˜ƒ

btw, posted one more ashu's cap..pls check πŸ˜³
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Karan wahi was busy in other projects... πŸ˜† N neither is Ashu going anywhere and neither the show..! 

Where is the comparison between Rohan and Amar anyway...this track could never have been played out with Rohan...sincerely hope that is one character that will not be subjected to butchering by the CVs...let the poor guy be!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TF the gr8 update tanuπŸ€— and deba for the capsπŸ˜›So sad kismat for all who falls for nidhi. First rohan and now amar. Love ashu's dailogue ki jobi unki pathni ko galath nazarse dheyka tho cholhengi nehi. Why wasnt nidhi there to listen to him thenπŸ˜ƒ Anyways the epi was very filmy... 95% of the time was killed in running around trees.. surely some of them must have shed a few kilo's in the marathonπŸ˜‰
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debaparna77

arre mujhe ashu ki chante se matlab hain BB2 se nehi..woh  chakki peesegi to mujhe keya? πŸ˜† chalo kisine to us bewakoof ko thappad mara...m so happy πŸ˜ƒ

btw, posted one more ashu's cap..pls check πŸ˜³

@bold .. u call ashu bewakoof and then get mad at me when i call amar gadha ..
waah ji...upar se kehte ho i start it..
aaj aapne shuru kiya hai !

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu and Deba. Nice font and I like font size too.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold .. u call ashu bewakoof and then get mad at me when i call amar gadha ..
waah ji...upar se kehte ho i start it..
aaj aapne shuru kiya hai !

πŸ˜† 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Deepa, Ashu herogiri was the only saving grace of the epi for me...and villain ke haathon ek thappad khaane se hero villain thodi na banta...AshMan it was all the way today!

totally agree wid ya ..
aisa stupid bahubali aaj tak nahi dekha ! dono bhai ek hi thaili ke chatte batte hain !
[/QUOTE]

Dono bhaiyon ke baare mei jitna kam bolein utna behtar..πŸ˜†..

But I was impressed with Ashu...even in action, he ensured he remained in character..his expressions were so in control...nothing over the top..and the anger was primarily inspired by their intentions vis a vis Nidhi...he was a protective husband whose anger had been roused...that is why I said even inside a neurosurgeon's chest, there still beats the heart of a man!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago