Heartbeat D/L Video Here - Shweta Tiwari

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Prerna from Kasauti Zindagii Kii

πŸ‘

VIDEO - http://www.badongo.com/vid/154964

Note - I will take requests for upcoming celebrities on the show. Posting videos of celebrities on HeartBeat that no one wants to see is quite a waste of time. So PM me if you want a HeartBeat video with your star on it (and also the day it airs) and also note that I DO NOT have videos of previous episodes.πŸ˜‰

Enjoy!😳

Edited by ILuvAnita - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rizrash thumbnail
wOw..AMAZING !! πŸ‘ ...waiting for video..
priyart thumbnail
Thanks so much ...Will wait to see more:)
priyart thumbnail
Also how will we know who is coming next if you could let us know we will let you know if we need you to record it.Also really appreciate what you are doing.awesome job.
Also if you dont mind could you not put it on badongo and use youtube or putfile instead?even zshare is fine
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok.
naw, it records on my video recorder every night and i check to see who it is and then just delete if it is no one i care about ... so i guess i'll just keep them for a week and post the names of the celebrities here...and if someone wants them i'll rip it from my dvd then.
i think today was mukul dev ...
i was going to put the prerna episode on youtube but it was more than 10 mins and won't take it. will try the other two u suggested next time. πŸ˜‰
BajajPrerna_Luv thumbnail
Woooowwwwww!!

That was so sweet of you VJ! MwahhπŸ˜ƒ ! thkz a ton for this video yar! Really really Appreciate it a lot 😊can't describe how I'm feeling right now heehee πŸ˜†

but please consider badongo too if you consider sharing other videos in the future, it works like a charm for me 😊Edited by BajajPrerna_Luv - 17 years ago
myky786 thumbnail
woww,thats so gud of u VJ
thx n u doing a great job
its beta if u tel us who is coming
thx
mishamirza2 thumbnail
wow amazing pics!! thanks alot!! shweta is looking awsome!! thanks alottttttt
mishamirza2 thumbnail
can ne 1 plz update the show as well 😊