Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Accident and Vibha Anand

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I guess this is how Vibha Anand enters a show..

Now from precap - looks like that dead person resembles Anuj and then the lady will see him and they will fake that he is her husband... and the love triangle starts there..

how obvi that we can figure out the story line..

CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accident and Vibha Anand" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
This is a horrible track and I can see this show dying a quick death.  I did not feel like watching this show at all today.

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
it wont really be a love triangle, lol

just a rather very wierd situation where AMbuj will not find the courage to break the reality to the wife of the dead ANul-look alike. . Confused 

and this will complicate things. .   its all in CVs hands now. . . they are taking a very very risky turn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.