Punar Vivah

18/9 Dragon Club:Tanha Dil..Tanha safar.. (Page 69)

Post Reply New Post

Page 69 of 72

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@Angel : ya me too was wondering hw cum the glass was lying on the floor facing up and trust me I shattered a mirror already cuz of anger but tht was different cuz I threw sumthing on the mirror out of frustration.LOL but the way Yash broke it the shattered glass were supposed to b lying face downConfused

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 19 September 2012 at 9:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18/9 Dragon Club:Tanha Dil..Tanha safar.. (Page 69)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

where are the trps?

trps r 2.8 ..it went down a bit by 0.1 because of BALH ka Ram-Piya meeting hype Ouch...but still its quite good considering the kind of uproar we had on forum regarding kiss LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102Pearl_27AngeloScuroanithululujjjj

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Yash is not really complicated he thinks and knows and feels that he is inlove with Arpita but he does not realize keeping her memories is not been inlove with her , making a promise to a dead person that he will only love her is totally impossible .
Yash will soon realize his obsession with Arpita and weigh it against his feelings for Aarti .

Ya agree that keeping alone a memories of a deceased person alone is not showing a love. Arpita had taken a permission from Yash may be secure her position when she was alive and Yash is too obessed with her. 
 Even after Marrying Arti he is keeping on saying like this just as an escapism. I guess Arpita loved Yash"s smile and that can be brought back after accepting her, eventually thgis may be loved by one and all.
  From Arti"s POV i guess she wants a complete trust from her HUSBAND and that has to be life-bond. 
 She does not wants to loose Pita ka prem for her childEmbarrassed So its high time he reveals her pregy news with proofOuch

Pearl_27AngeloScuroanithululujjjj

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

DC Forum today lil bit dull may be everyone enjoying chaturthi like me...Embarrassed

Jyothi ,samana ,pearl,raveena,kinsanj,veena and many more...your analysis is so depth and love to think also..

I am actually in confusion of what actually yash has for aarthi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuro

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by USManeetian

where are the trps?

trps r 2.8 ..it went down a bit by 0.1 because of BALH ka Ram-Piya meeting hype Ouch...but still its quite good considering the kind of uproar we had on forum regarding kiss LOLLOLLOL
Next week or so bebo will hike itClap

Pearl_27AngeloScuroanithululujjjj

deepti0102

deepti0102

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i am still confused over the timeline. I somehow end up with yash kept quiet about CON and then erupted. So we still have some missing link

I even think the FF by  kdsubs1 somehow explains some part of my confusion but i want it to be addressed in PV.

Edited by deepti0102 - 19 September 2012 at 10:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27anithululujjjj

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Just a random thought why do you think people do that like Arpita on her death bed she asked for such a promise.Confused  I mean shouldn't things be clearer at that moment, ppl wld want their family to move on without them and have happiness not burden them.

I mean I have seen friends whose ex-es do the same, they almost push their BFs/GFs into a corner by asking for such stupid promise that they are unable to move on. The guilt chains them even though their ex-es have moved on with other people. In the end my friends become devdasi/ devdas Ermm

I think it is such selfish thing to do, if anything we should ideally wish them well. But it seems like they want to punish them for not being able to be with them, so they shouldn't be other people Confused

Edited by fuzzyface - 19 September 2012 at 10:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti0102Pearl_27lulujjjj

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
me just lookes at yesterday's epi and I couldn't stop laughing wen Aarti took the vase tht Yash was gng to break and she broke it instead tht was really funnyLOL it was lyk she was saying "so u do u think only u can break things well I cud break things too...(she breaks the vase and says) take that!!! and Yash was lyk u only broke a small vase look i can take down a whole dressing table(pulls down the dressing table) beat tht Aartiji"LOL

deepti0102Pearl_27lulujjjjfuzzyface

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.