Gumrah

teacher was harsh and rude but

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she was right. teens as young as 13 yr old do develop feelings for each other but they should know that their primary focus should be on studies. pyaar karne ke liye college aur uske baad ki zindagi bhi hain. padai karne ke liye sirf kuch hi saal hote hain.
i m not saying that darshan and samira did anything illegal. but they should have given their studies more preference than their friendship.
i was happy when samira tells him that she would help him with his studies but when she accompanied darshan in his plan i was shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
The teacher was correct, but the way she dealt with the situation was not correct. She should have explained it to them rather than yelling at them and telling their parents.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with sri..teacher shud have dealt with the situtaion more carefully !
sreeja_rox thumbnail
The teacher was definatelly correct but seriously the way the teacher went ahead with the situation was worse...i mean she kept repeating what they did to everyone presnt in school...right from the principle to the teacher's and even the students...that was very wrong what she did
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree the teacher's way of making them understand by punishing them was incorrect...she could've talked to them, make them understand the cons, n evn ask the parents to communicate with their child...bt scolding them n suspending them, only makes d situation worse for the kids..
paras22 thumbnail
i agree with all of you. 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

The teacher was definatelly correct but seriously the way the teacher went ahead with the situation was worse...i mean she kept repeating what they did to everyone presnt in school...right from the principle to the teacher's and even the students...that was very wrong what she did

Exactly. All the two were doing were holding hands and yet she talked about it as if she had caught them kissing or something.
paras22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Exactly. All the two were doing were holding hands and yet she talked about it as if she had caught them kissing or something.

i agree with all of you.  hand holding scene was blown out of proportion.
Edited by paras22 - 11 years ago
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paras22

i agree with all of you.  hand holding scene was blown out of proportion.

Are you kidding me!!!  She was acting as if those two were making babies!!!!!  I was like, O-M-G!!!  LIke teacher, can you relax?  They're just holding hands and it's not end of the world please!!!  But then I thought that maybe her husband doesnt get all lovely-dovely with her and she got jealous of those kids... 😆😆😆😆
paras22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhoo

Are you kidding me!!!  She was acting as if those two were making babies!!!!!  I was like, O-M-G!!!  LIke teacher, can you relax?  They're just holding hands and it's not end of the world please!!!  But then I thought that maybe her husband doesnt get all lovely-dovely with her and she got jealous of those kids... 😆

have you ever heard of a  15 yr old school girl from britain who was impregnated by her 13yr old  boyfriend from school. teens and pre-teens are very much capable of doing anything these days. don't under-estimate them.
like we said earlier, teacher blew it out of proportion. we didn't justified her behavior but what she said "tum yahan padne aate ho ya kuch aur karne" has a point.
in school a student's primary focus should be on studies. friendship and relationship can come later.
unless a person turns adult he/she  should always abide by his/her parents and elders.
once they are major they are free to do anything they want.
Edited by paras22 - 11 years ago