Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paras22

paras22

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
she was right. teens as young as 13 yr old do develop feelings for each other but they should know that their primary focus should be on studies. pyaar karne ke liye college aur uske baad ki zindagi bhi hain. padai karne ke liye sirf kuch hi saal hote hain.
i m not saying that darshan and samira did anything illegal. but they should have given their studies more preference than their friendship.
i was happy when samira tells him that she would help him with his studies but when she accompanied darshan in his plan i was shocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkiepromieses

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "teacher was harsh and rude but" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The teacher was correct, but the way she dealt with the situation was not correct. She should have explained it to them rather than yelling at them and telling their parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22yipee

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with sri..teacher shud have dealt with the situtaion more carefully !

paras22

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
The teacher was definatelly correct but seriously the way the teacher went ahead with the situation was worse...i mean she kept repeating what they did to everyone presnt in school...right from the principle to the teacher's and even the students...that was very wrong what she did

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22yipee

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Agree the teacher's way of making them understand by punishing them was incorrect...she could've talked to them, make them understand the cons, n evn ask the parents to communicate with their child...bt scolding them n suspending them, only makes d situation worse for the kids..

Pinkiepromieses

paras22

paras22

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
i agree with all of you. 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

The teacher was definatelly correct but seriously the way the teacher went ahead with the situation was worse...i mean she kept repeating what they did to everyone presnt in school...right from the principle to the teacher's and even the students...that was very wrong what she did

Exactly. All the two were doing were holding hands and yet she talked about it as if she had caught them kissing or something.

paras22

paras22

paras22

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Exactly. All the two were doing were holding hands and yet she talked about it as if she had caught them kissing or something.

i agree with all of you.  hand holding scene was blown out of proportion.

Edited by paras22 - 20 September 2012 at 2:19am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.