India-Forums

Who will Rimjhim get married to?

Poll Question: Who will Rimjhim get married to?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
51 [83.61%]
10 [16.39%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 31 October 2004 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hi guys...to whom do u think that Rimjhim will get married? She and Avinash love each other. Also, she is legally his wife. They even have a child together. On the other hand, Prem and Sameer both helped her so much and they stood by her when Avinash left her.

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I think Rimjhim will still marry Avinash..they look perfect together Smile

ramyasankaran Newbie
ramyasankaran
ramyasankaran

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:23am | IP Logged

U left out Anuragh .. He helped her put too.and is always the source of suspicion for the Sharma Family.

Wink

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I don't think rimjhim would marry sameer because isn't he married to savi? And I don't think she would marry vijay........for obvious reasons and she wouldn't marry anurag because he's married to Jaynti right? So the only 2 people left are prem and avinash and I don't think the show will end with rimjhim being married to someone other than avinash.  
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:58am | IP Logged

I know Avinash can be so annoying the way he is always ready to believe other against Rimjhim, but he truely loves her and she loves only him so they should be together

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
she shud end up wit avinash but as other ppl pointed out u cant marry ur husband if u dont divorce him
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Its so obvious that she's gonna end up with avinash. Think about it, if she's not divorced from avinash, then obviously she can't marry him again, but she also can't marry anyone else either. So avinash has to be alive cause she's still married to him and can't get married to someone else even if she thinks he's dead.

This is what I think! Who knows!

trini_indian Newbie
trini_indian
trini_indian

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

hi , i'm myself am far behind in this show...been reading your comments. used to agree up till recently BUT now i don't want Rhimjhim withthat idiotic Avinash. i want her to marry prem since he seems to be there for her unlike Avinash who always doubts her and feels sorry for himself. i started feeling this way when he decied to stay with Malini although he and Rhimjhim were married. this makes no sense.he wasn't man enough to take back his wife and leave malini. why couldn't he go back with her.. he unlawfully was with malini. so she should fall in love wih Prem.the family treats her bad anyways. why should she care for them. put yourselves in her shoes would u take that nonsense...is that reality.?

Tongue

Go to top