Zashillious episode

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hats off to Ila mam & her co-writers..what an episode..poora ki poora zashillious episode hai aaj..brilliant performance from sumit & rati🤗. brilliant direction..my god fir se purane scenes of inshi ke saat saat fuse ka scene bi repeat hogaya lekin zashi ek baar bi chehra nahi dekpaye ek dusre ka. Lekin their chemistry is unbelievable🤗

HD is back with bang👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saurabh.onjob thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

Hats off to Ila mam & her co-writers..what an episode..poora ki poora zashillious episode hai aaj..brilliant performance from sumit & rati🤗. brilliant direction..my god fir se purane scenes of inshi ke saat saat fuse ka scene bi repeat hogaya lekin zashi ek baar bi chehra nahi dekpaye ek dusre ka. Lekin their chemistry is unbelievable🤗

HD is back with bang👏

totally agree...what an episode...loved each and every moment between them...hope to see more such episodes in the coming days. Inshi/Zashi ...the best couple ever!!!!!😛
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post Aaj aisa laga purne din wapas agaye. Total zashi epi
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
i think tom is the D day..he will surely see her face acc to precap😛
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i think tom is the D day..he will surely see her face acc to precap😛

Beautiful post.. god know kal kya hogha.. but today was just yummy😃 ZASHI was just .gr8.. kya chemistry tha
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
indeed mindblowing episode and what a chemistry ❤️ ❤️ i cant ever imagine how beautifully it was shown ❤️ and the BG music 
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wonderful post.. epi was realy gr8.. ZaShi are just rocking..
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep very gud1 but shayad friday tak yeh hide n seek game chale untill he finally see her
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
hide & seek game bi achcha hai yaar..maza aarahahai..i am wondering how can sumit & rati act so perfectly..they were hubby & wife & so close aur kitna pyaar kartete ek dusrese & now they have to act like strangers😆..even we are feeling very strange now..never ever thought that we are going to witness the scenes like this hai na.

ILA & HER CO-WRITERS are rocking along with my zashi/inshi
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HD is back with bang👏

yes Rajini, Hd is back with the bang.  👏