Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i agree wid d above ppl... even though i'm HARDCORE D3 FAN, i feel the plot n d storyline of tbp is BETTER dan D3... *any d3 fan watchg current epis will surely agree wid me*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Note (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
both the shows are different. one depicts college,other depicts high school.comparison can't be done.
IMO D3 is better than SG AND TBP is better than HHL. however i don't feel any of the four shows are crap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003taniya_dostiiSharif.Badmaash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.