Why the party in school? (Page 4)

WackoChick Senior Member
WackoChick
WackoChick

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Originally posted by iloveASR

It doesnt matter where the party is being thrown ,when the buddies are together its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary haha. Plus we wont have got to see the awesome banga item number if the party was thrown outside haha

I love barney Stinson <3 <3

"when I feel sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead" whaaad up!! :D

omg! Omg! We have really really similar tastes. i love barney! M so excited for his and robin's wedding.
In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story. i love this one!

Really v hav very similar tastes!! :) even I am sooo exited for their wedding! I hate Barney and quin together...but I was really disappointed with season 7...it lost te charm which was dere in the previous seasons especially the first few! I hope the coming season brings back the charm...oh and I am even really exited to see who this mother who v hav searching for the past 7 seasons really is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

WackoChick Senior Member
WackoChick
WackoChick

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=missscarlet] It doesnt matter where the party is being thrown ,when the buddies are together its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary haha. Plus we wont have got to see the awesome banga item number if the party was thrown outside haha

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

It doesnt matter where the party is being thrown ,when the buddies are together its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary haha. Plus we wont have got to see the awesome banga item number if the party was thrown outside haha

omg! Omg! We have really really similar tastes. i love barney! M so excited for his and robin's wedding.
In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story. i love this one!

Really v hav very similar tastes!! :) even I am sooo exited for their wedding! I hate Barney and quin together...but I was really disappointed with season 7...it lost te charm which was dere in the previous seasons especially the first few! I hope the coming season brings back the charm...oh and I am even really exited to see who this mother who v hav searching for the past 7 seasons really is!

Lol after 7 years of dragging i really dont care who the mother is! Haha i juss want to see barney n robin together. I hate quinn. Shes such a gold digger. I think shes barney's rebound after robin left him for kevin. Season 8 premieres this monday in the us. That mean they will broadcast it to us next june :(
Haha btw whatz your name?
Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i thnk it would b diff. cuz we already had a party in a club

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-silhouette-

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Wooh! I see edited things here LOL anyways, hope no unhealthy thing pops up again Hug

Party at school... may be they dont wanna create freedom party scene again Ouch
-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Just another random stunt by the creatives.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index