IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paras22

Originally posted by Aymen27

Originally posted by Aymen27

shows often inspire people to do things in real life.whether they are right or not.
have a good day Smile

Yeas as if teenagers themselves know nothing, lol, everyone knows everything these days okay? they are only portraying the teenagers of today.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!02Smile

hmm thats why gumrah started showing teenage crimes and blaming parents for their negligence. nevermind. its good that makers are portraying teenagers realistically who seems to be getting more and more stupid day by day.

Okay are you here to bash teenagers? as if you were never one :)
please go to a different FORUM, I BEG.
Dont bore us.

you haven't purchased this forums lady. so don't tell me what to do or
not.02 and anyways i will longer bore you or any of your thread in future. may god bless a lesser mortal like you.

Lesser mortal? And what are you some mahan atma? Dude, i dont mean to be rude but tummahra bas chale toh all of us will sit at home, studying, keeping our mouth shut and die of boredom. This is not life! And this is the 3rd time you have picked a fight with someone in this forum. Please stop insulting the members over here and stop acting like some mahan atma because nobodyz interested in listening to your holier than thou views.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why the party in school? (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Edited by paras22 - 18 September 2012 at 10:47am

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

@missscarlet

thnx for calling me mahan atma but actually i m02 not. . did i make any personal insults. i can't recall any. it seems you care more about me.
anyways just because you people are more in number does that mean you are always right. ok go ahead live your life. its your democratic right. i m just expressing my views if aren't comfortable with it you can ignore,report it or answer me back. why you are bashing me up to keep quiet.

<b></b>

That was me being polite to you trust me. First of all nobodyz gives two hoots about your views and you are always trying to disturb the environment of the forum. Btw you did call her a lesser mortal. That is an insult. And judgeing by the way to speak you seem to live in the world of your own. Wake up and smell the coffee. We arent living in 16th century. Thousands of ppl visit this forum and i havent recalled even one person disturbing the forum like you do. This is a tv show forum not reforming the society forum. We are here to have fun and not hear lectures about the society! If u are so interested in reforming the society, why dont you go and do it somewhere else? Because we are not interested!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
The precap looks fun

paras22

paras22

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

@missscarlet

thnx for calling me mahan atma but actually i m0'2 not. . did i make any personal insults. i can't recall any. it seems you care more about me.
anyways just because you people are more in number does that mean you are always right. ok go ahead live your life. its your democratic right. i m just expressing my views if aren't comfortable with it you can ignore,report it or answer me back. why you are bashing me up to keep quiet.

<b></b>

That was me being polite to you trust me. First of all nobodyz gives two hoots about your views and you are always trying to disturb the environment of the forum. Btw you did call her a lesser mortal. That is an insult. And judgeing by the way to speak you seem to live in the world of your own. Wake up and smell the coffee. We arent living in 16th century. Thousands of ppl visit this forum and i havent recalled even one person disturbing the forum like you do. This is a tv show forum not reforming the society forum. We are here to have fun and not hear lectures about the society! If u are so interested in reforming the society, why dont you go and do it somewhere else? Because we are not interested!

okay. if anyone really felt offended by my language since day one this is what i can say-SORRY.
from now on i will restrict my presence in this forum. peace at last.

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

@missscarlet

thnx for calling me mahan atma but actually i m0'2 not. . did i make any personal insults. i can't recall any. it seems you care more about me.

<b></b>

okay. if anyone really felt offended by my language since day one this is what i can say-SORRY.
from now on i will restrict my presence in this forum. peace at last.

Exactly negative comments are not required ! and neither is insults.
We love this show and we care about it enough to actually reply to your bakwaas, so kindly understand.

Thankyou, no need to restrict, if you can be positive.
If not, then god bless you.

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

It doesnt matter where the party is being thrown ,when the buddies are together its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary haha. Plus we wont have got to see the awesome banga item number if the party was thrown outside haha

I love barney Stinson <3 <3

"when I feel sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead" whaaad up!! :D

Really v hav very similar tastes!! :) even I am sooo exited for their wedding! I hate Barney and quin together...but I was really disappointed with season 7...it lost te charm which was dere in the previous seasons especially the first few! I hope the coming season brings back the charm...oh and I am even really exited to see who this mother who v hav searching for the past 7 seasons really is!

Edited by iloveASR - 18 September 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

It doesnt matter where the party is being thrown ,when the buddies are together its gonna be legen-wait for it-dary haha. Plus we wont have got to see the awesome banga item number if the party was thrown outside haha

I love barney Stinson <3 <3

"when I feel sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead" whaaad up!! :D

omg! Omg! We have really really similar tastes. i love barney! M so excited for his and robin's wedding.
In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story. i love this one!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.