The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KD reminds me of Alekh frm LRL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey y'all! Smile I'm new to the TBP forum... I wasn't sure I wanted to get into all the craziness of falling in love wid a show and then getting my heart broken (KriYaansh,D3) but I couldn't keep myself from watching TBP, esp in the last 2 weeks and so I finally gave in. I still have to catch up with all the previous epi's and I'm sure that's gonna be a lot of funBig smile

Anyways, coming to the topic...if any of you here used to watch Left Right Left, then you must remember Alekh-the khooni sharabiLOL  played by Arjun Bijlani (aka Mayank frm  MJHT)
So well, I think KD is similar to Alekh. You know, when Alekh was hurt, it usually used to transform into anger pretty fast. And Alekh wouldn't trust anyone too soon...nor could his respect be earned easily. And KD is kinda like that isn't he?
But more than KD's character, it's Fahad's super-intense look that remind me of Alekh!
Kya look deta hai banda!  Be it his serious,cold look or his angry-young-man look...and more than once when he was glaring at someone or the other, I'd remember Alekh Smile Tell me your thoughts!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taniya_dostiiRadiance.-Alia--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD reminds me of Alekh frm LRL" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
seriously fahad toh chaa gaya Clap he's just awesome

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.