The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Is there anybody who cant act in tbp? :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
All the actors in tbp look like they are tailor-made for their roles. From banga to vatz and piddi to naina maa and ranveer to even that annoying peon, they all are such fab actors. Usually its only the main leads who are good actors but in tbp even small supporting actors are so fab! Everybody is so casual and at ease. Its hard to say that they are actually acting!
Seriously,they have done a good job casting the actors. They all are perfect! :)

Edited by missscarlet - 18 September 2012 at 8:45am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxAnikz003100littledevilsHPmaniacCutielovesChocsbasket_101Dhin-Chak--Akshu--Radiance.FieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..lostmymusic.-Araina-BrashCandySharif.BadmaashNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is there anybody who cant act in tbp? :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i soo agree with u  missscarlet!!!!
the thing which impresses me to watch tbp is their acting i loved banga n vats also they do theri part really well!!!!
they all are talene n it makes the show more stronger rreally happy with the charaters

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxHPmaniac-Stardust-

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

i soo agree with u missscarlet!!!!
the thing which impresses me to watch tbp is their acting i loved banga n vats also they do theri part really well!!!!

they all are talene n it makes the show more stronger rreally happy with the charaters

Not to mention the rocking chemistry they share! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxHPmaniac

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I agree! They all act AMAZINGLY well! Everyone is just SO perfect! They're so good, I can't imagine them being played by anyone else...
However, I do think the girl who plays Juhi needs to improve a little... The actress is cute and plays the character pretty well, but she cud improve...just a tiny bit maybe?Smile

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missscarlet

Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

i soo agree with u missscarlet!!!!

Not to mention the rocking chemistry they share! :D
so true they all shre some unique kind of chemistry which we all love for sure...
really happy with the cast n proud tht TBP got such great actors

xxhn29xx-Stardust-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Actually...none of them act.

Because they don't need to.Its all so natural.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxCutielovesChocs100littledevils--Akshu---Stardust-lostmymusic...-Ayesshhaa-..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
^ Agreed with Shaz!

But I fell for Kunal today! Not everyone can get the angry/pissed off look right and he delivered volumes today!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xx100littledevils-Stardust-

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Yess!
Kiya's perfect nasal bitchy voice !
Kd's expressions and the way he speaks with his eyes!
Ranveer's all the time making perverted jokes and the way he talks with the hand movements!
Piddi acting like a perfect joker, and no overacting he is actually hilarious!
Bobby's constantly making fun of the GIRLY girls!
and Samar well he is a perfect nawab the way he talks is perfect :D

Love them ! :D
Couldnt have been a better cast :)

xxhn29xx-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.