Why soham is soooo relaxed? - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo intriguing! i cant wait any longer but we have to wait and seeeeee what and who soham really is! 👏
thats what i was wondering he so happily caught anjali by her shoulder when they were coming down he was so happilt not a lil reluctant to put that mangalsutra n sindoor whereas the other 3 gosh he was behaving as if he is really kavya   he shows that reluctancy only when it comes to food that achar n ghee parathas are not digested by him 😆 i guess he really had fallen for anjali the moment he saw that painting n as fat1234 said anjali when she 1 st time met soham had 2000 questions in her eyes   n all what he imagined in his drerams n not to forget his reaction when vanshita gave him the suit he immediately handed it to anjali thinking that may be this is also relatted tto her memories now that was really touching n heart warming 😳 i loved that scene that shows soham respects anjali's love n attachment with kavya but still wants her 😳
this is what i think about yesterdays epic n the reason soham was so relaxed
love
anu
This is so strange ,anjali just tells him once wht they have to do and he does it ,even anjali forgets to do that but he doesnt,gosh whats going on...............
😆 😆 😆 oh God i dunno wats wid him!!lol
well, of course ppl are relaxed with their soul mates!! 😉 😆
he is UNPREDICTABLE N SURELY A VERY COMPLEX CHARACTER

Luv,

Shagun 😊
yaar wht an attitude ,u know he is caring plus dominating a man should always b like him.I love it .