Aaha

*Aaha September Update archives!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Aaha September Update archives!! (Page 2)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Friday Sep 14th Updates

Episode 93

Last episode !!

Harsha decides to go back to Dubai.. They land in mumbai.. Harsha asks when is the flight to Dubai.. prabhu says 6 PM.. Harsha stops the car and confronts his dad.. why are you lying.. I checked the internet.. no flights to Dubai at 6 PM.. why did you lie that we have to land at Mumbai since your friend has an heart atatck.. I know you guys are trying to take me back to Kumbakonam.. But I will not come.. If I go there RAji amma will face problems.. prabhu says how.. No one knows the secret.. Why are you worrying.. I know the pain one goes through by getting separated from the loved ones.. I don't want you to go through that.. more over why punish Shruthi for no mistake of hers.. You have earned a good name form all at PA's home.. So no no issues will crop up.. Go back. marry her and come back to Dubai.. Harsha finally agrees..

AR falls down and gets admitted at the hospital.. Dr says he has gone back to coma.. An upset Ramki leaves the hospital.. AR calls the Dr and says I am cured,.. Harsha cured me.. My family loves me alot.. But I cannot go back and create problmes.. I love Shruthi but she loves Harsha.. So I have decided to sacrifice shruthi to harsha.. I dont mind losing to that good guy.. I cannot bear to see another guy marrying my love .. hence I decided to come back here.. Dr appreciates AR's maha gunam.. AR sings Unnai Ninaichen and gets emotional..

PA's home.. Shruthi and Harsha in marriage attire..  PA does kanikadhanam and Harsha ties the thali..  All share a happy moment..  Prabhu takes Harsha aside, congratulates him on marrying the girl loved and asks him not to let Raji know that harsha is aware of the secret that Raji is his biological mom.. Harsha agrees.. Prabhu says I am jealous that you are blessed with two best moms who care so much for you..

Harsha asks the viewers to bless him and shruthi, he requets the viewers not reveal the secret to anyone in PAs' home and spoil the harmony..  He says I will first go on a honeymoon with Shruthi and then decide whom to live with 'Raji amma or Devi amma' .. But I assure you that I will spend equal time with both of them..

Both Raji and Devi feed sweets to Harsha and hug him.. Screen freezes..

Nandri

Edited by atina - 18 September 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashsssmily_facedskxxxatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.