Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
MONDAY UPDATES 03.09.2012
EPISODE 84

Pavi ask him to just post the pictures. She will commit suicide once the picture is out. He laughs and says he does not care nu. Pavi laughs and tells him when she dies, she will not just die like that. She has written a letter about him and the pictures attach with the video taken by Harsha that day. Jeevan shock. Pavi shows him the letter, he reads it and gets upset. He tries to threaten her again but it does not work. Pavi warns him to be careful or else she will do what she had said. Pavi leaves.. in heart thanking Harsha for his idea Tongue

PA and all the men in the house is busy with the wedding card. They joke and laugh .. Chellapa joins them too. PA tells them about some caption he long ago read. He then ask them to try translating it back in tamil.

Everyone tries even kittu LOL Only Raji able to translate it Star

Everyone claps for her and praise her. Everyone is talking happily. Pavi returns back home and PA ask how many cards she needs to give her friends and Pavi takes some cards. Later Pavi tells Harsha what had happen and thanks him.

One doctor calls from Ancient Hospital for PA. The doctor ask him to come fast as he needs to talk to him about Anantha Raman. PA is shock and immediately ask Ramki to take him there. Sruthi is shock with the name and confused as well Confused.

PA rushes to hospital .. in between that they show this guy .. looks like his doing some silly dangerous stuff Ermm

Ramki thinks .. flashback

Anantha Raman comes back with so many trophies.. he shares with everyone his happiness.. he calls PA grandfather  ... he then ask whey his sweet Sruthi Shocked and gives her the medal he got for singing and sings happily .. Pavi calls him anna .. so he must be saradha son Ermm

Back to present .. PA and Ramki arrives and Ramki goes in to ask doctor enna achu. Doctor says after 3 years in coma .. Anantha raman is showing some sign now.

What happen to him Shocked ... Ramki ask enna achu nu and Doctor said from last night he keeps saying the name Sruthi sruthi nu ... Sruthi vaa Shocked what is going on? Doctor advice Ramki to take him back to the family environment.. there might be chances of him getting cured.

PA and Ramki returns. They inform Karpagam that Anatha is getting cured. Sruthi is shock. Everyone seem to be happy except for Sruthi. She gets more upset when she comes to know they are bringing him back here. Sruthi further gets more tensed when PA tells them the only word came out from his mouth is Sruthi Sruthi nu.

Sruthi goes into her room tensed. She thinks of him and then starts crying and crying ..

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 03 September 2012 at 9:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajchittyhkdskxxxmigannithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Aaha September Update archives!!" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
TUESDAY UPDATES 04.09.2012
EPISODE 85

Updates by Nithya & Pictures by Ratna

PA updates all at home that AR (AnanthaRaman) is constantly telling Shruthi's name.. A scared Shruthi come in .. Flash Back .. AR dresses up like a robber with his face covered, scares Shruthi, reveals his face and tells I want to see your reaction when you are scared.. He acts like a psycho and asks her if she likes him..

She stammers Yes I like.. he asks if you want to become Shruthi AR.. Shruthi is silent.. he himself announces you won't to but you are shy and I am the happiest person the earth.. he blabbers some more and walks off.. Shruthi cries her heart out and wonders why this guy has come back and hope my marriage will not get stopped coz of that..

Harsha's patti (HP) comes to Devi's home..  HP updates that Harsha is Raji's son..

Devi says I am aware of all matters.. Harsha's father arrives and decides to eavesdrop..  Devi says you threw away Harsha and you want to claim him now after years of my love being showered on him.. I cannot give him up for Raji..

HP says I came to help you.. I have come to separate Raji and Harsha and not you and him.. I separated her from Harsha years ago only to save her honour and today the same honour is at risk.. You take him and go back to Dubai.. HF walks in.. Sends his wife in and scolds HP for creating problems in Raji and Devi's life.. Raji showering all love on Harsha and Devi getting possessive about him.. He tells HP not reveal the truth to Harsha..

Ambulance arrives at PA's home.. A dhadikara AR brought out in a wheel chair.. Shruthi is feeling highly uncomfortable..

Night time, an Ambulance arrives at PA's home.. A dhadikara AR brought out in a wheel chair.. Shruthi is feeling highly uncomfortable.. Next morning, Ramki sees a bullock cart and remembers the past incident with AR.. AR lying down on the bullock cart and singing Vannam Konda vennilave.. Ramki enjoys and appreciates his voice..

He questions AR why are you calling me Small Daddy .. Is it because I am short.. AR screams Oh so you don't like.. OK I shall not call you like that.. Kittu and others call you chithappa and I want to be different.. But you don't like..  OK I will not call you.. Ramki stops him and says why you getting hyper for this.. Call me as you like.. AR stops his blabbering.. Ramki asks him to control his hyper activeness.. AR says I am hyper sensitive and I cannot change myself.. You can like me or hate me as it is.. he sees Shruthi watering the plants and tells Ramki may be love can change me.. Ramki asks who is the lucky girl.. AR says Shruthi

Thodarum

Precap: Ramki updates Harsha that AR loved Shruthi.. Shruthi and AR in the background.. Ramki says if you cure him I am worried if that it will create issues in your lives..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 September 2012 at 5:45am

chittyhkdskxxxkalki2007migannithyamkvatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
WEDNESDAY UPDATES 05.09.2012
EPISODE 86

(Brief updates .. sorry )

AR tells Ramki how much he loves Sruthi and how he adores her. He is mesmerized with every move of her and he cannot live without Sruthi at all. He shows a diary and says he has written about Sruthi everything in this diary. And there is no other magic in this world can separate Sruthi from him.

Ramki still thinking about this when Harsha comes. He tells Harsha about AR and how intelligent he is and he always help everyone in every way he could. What happen to him gave a big shock to this family. Harsha feels bad to hear all this.  Ramki says everyone in this house loves Harsha cause he to in a way same like AR ... love to help everyone. Harsha feels happy. Ramki tells Harsha he wants AR to get cured...  He knows Harsha can do this. Chellapa is hearing this and not happy about it. Harsha promise to take care of AR and bring him back to normal. Ramki then tells Harsha there is a small problem in this. AR loves Sruthi. Harsha shock.

Ramki then tells Harsha about AR love for Sruthi.  Behind them Pavi is feeding AR and Sruthi is just standing with them annoyed seeing AR more and more. Later Chellapa tells Harsha not to help in this AR matter cause it will bring more problem. Harsha wonders how not to .. as he already promised Ramki. Chellapa ask Harsha to consider but Harsha says he has to do it nu. He gives lot of talk about life and how he must do it for others Confused

Raji calls her mother and informs about Ar coming back to the house .. Raji mother knows about AR loving Sruthi and she feels some problem is going to come.  Raji mother immediately goes to Prabu and says the Chittar saying is going to come true. AR is going to be the puyal in both Harsha and Sruthi life. Prabu does not want to believe such silly things and ask her not to worry about it.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkssmily_facedskxxxkalki2007migannithyamkvatinakrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THURSDAY UPDATES 06.09.2012
EPISODE 87

Harsha does hair cut for AR  ... he looks much better without his long hair and thadi LOL Sruthi is not happy to see this.

Chellapa comes to see Prabu and tells him about this AR problem. Prabu says this will not be much problem nu. Chellapa is confident there would be problem. Cause as soon AR gets cured, he will be after Sruthi. And he is afraid Harsha will give up Sruthi nu. Further Chellapa tells him that PA loves AR so much and before this also he wanted AR to be married to Sruthi. Prabu says if AR is cured and PA changes his mind, he will not just keep quite.

Devi in her room thinking deeply. She then takes out first aid kit and wrap her hand in a bandage like she has hurt it Shocked. She then calls Prabu and tells him she got accident .. Prabu rushes to see her. D'oh

He ask her what happen and she tells him when she was coming back from temple, motor hit her and she hurt her hand. Prabu gets tensed and ask her to come and they can go and take X ray in case its fracture. Devi says no need.. doctor just ask her to take rest for 10 days.

Looks like she has called Harsha who rushes in to see her. He gets so worried. Prabu wonders who is going to take care of her and cooking. Harsha says he will take care of her and even cook for everyone. Devi ask if he will stay with her till she gets cured and Harsha says of course he will.

Sruthi is praying ... She ask god what is going on. Her wedding is around corner and now AR appears. Further Harsha is trying to cure him .. if he gets cured?? She can no longer take this torture .. cries Sruthi CryCry

Next day Devi combs her hair using the bandage hand and this is seen by Prabu Tongue He then realized Devi doing this as Harsha took care of Raji before nu. At the dining table... Prabu just watch how Devi acts like she is in pain. She then ask where is Harsha as she is hungry. Prabu says if hungry then to eat this apple first and throws one to her. She catches with both her hand and says haiya good catch ROFL and immediately remembers her bandage hand and pretends to be in pain.  D'ohROFL

Prabu scolds her for her lie. He tells her finally that Harsha is her son and he will not let Harsha away from her. Devi cries. Harsha comes and gets to know about his mother lie. But he is not angry. Devi cries she has to lie as Harsha spends less time with her and does not bother about her. Harsha hugs her and says his got some responsible at Raji home adhan he had to be there. He then promises to spend more time with her and feeds her food.  Prabu just watches all this.  They show in bgm Harsha spending time with Devi the whole day.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 06 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007nithyamkvatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
FRIDAY UPDATES 07.09.2012
EPISODE 88

Harshas forces Sruthi to sing a song and when she sings... AR eyes moves around. Harsha gets very happy but Sruthi leaves upset. Next day Sruthi tells the story she had been hiding to everyone.

Flashback : AR giving her rose and saying how much he loves her. Sruthi tells him she cant love him as they have been friends since small. AR gets annoyed and forces her to say i love you which she refuses. AR threatens to jump and Sruthi ask him to jump

He stands up on the stone and shouts that his going to jump but Sruthi does not turn ask him to just jump. That loosu jumps

Sruthi shock and screams ...

Back to present and Sruthi says no one in this family knows what had happen except for her and at times she feels guilty. She don't want Harsha to cure him as he will stop their marriage. Harsha ask her not to feel scared. They both are meant to be together for ever.

Pavi comes to see Jeevan Confused who lies he has changed and return back all negatif and stuff. He then gets her a juice and makes her drink. He had drug the drink without her knowledge ShockedAngry This pavi idiot drinks it D'oh

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 07 September 2012 at 10:38am

chittyhkssmily_facekalki2007migannithyamkvatina

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
MONDAY UPDATES 10.09.2012
EPISODE 89

Jeevan puts Pavi into the car and takes her away. After a while Harsha is riding his bike behind the van. Jeevan notices him and gets worried, puts on his cap and face little down. Pavi tuppatha is hanging out from the door, Harsha drives by the van and knocks the mirror and tries to tell Jeevan about the tuppatha. Jeevan without looking at him gives his hand signal ok nu. Harsha drives away Confused

Jeevan carries Pavi into a room. The inspector Angry comes there and praise how beautiful she is. Before he came in, Pavi opens her eyes Shocked takes out her mobile and press something and puts in back ShockedShocked Inspector tells Jeevan to wait outside while he finish with her. There comes Harsha. Both Jeevan and Inspector not afraid... they ask Harsha to leave or he will be in trouble. Inspector says this is all normal for him and how he has done this to many girls Angry Harsha just remains silent and laughs in between. After a while, comes in some other officers, slap the Inspector and arrest himClap Pavi wakes up and both Inspector & Jeevan shock. Pavi has recorded all the conversation and hands over to the other officer. Pavi actually did not drink the juice Jeevan gave. While he was away to answer the call, pavi exchange the juice with a waitress.

Inspector and jeevan are taken away. Harsha ask the officers not to bring out Pavi name here and they officers promises never to bring her in. Pavi thanks Harsha.

Sruthi singing alaipayuthey kanna and everyone claps hand and Sruthi blushes even more when Harsha to praise her.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 September 2012 at 8:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chittyhkchits5dskxxxkalki2007migannithyamkvkrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
TUESDAY UPDATES 11.09.2012
EPISODE 90

Brief Updates

First 15 mins was on chellapa doing pall poori and it turns out not as good as Harsha made it. Chellapa wants raise of salary adhan he made the sweets.

Harsha takes AR to motta madhi and ask Sruthi to act like she is going to jump as that would bring AR back he believes. Sruthi refuses at first but Harsha manage to persuade her. Sruthi goes to AR and tells him she loves him. No reaction. She keeps saying i love you and all the dialog that he told her before Confused Finally she says she is going to jump. She stands up and keep saying AR she is going to jump nu. AR starts remembering the incident he said his going to jump. She jumps. AR shouts sruthi and Harsha runs out happy AR talking. He goes immediately and lift Sruthi who jumped on the other side but holding towards to wall. AR is relieve to see sruthi and goes back to the same normal look. Harsha tells Sruthi AR spoke nu but Sruthi is not too happy. Harsha ask her not to worry, he will always be there to take care of her and hugs her. AR sees this and some lonely and sadness in his eyes.

Devi comes to see Raji. She tells Raji that she knows the truth Harsha is her son ... Raji shock.  Prabu comes there too at the same time. Devi tells Raji that Harsha is everything to her so she is taking Harsha back to Dubai. Raji shock.

Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 September 2012 at 5:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxxkalki2007sneha_vijaynithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
WEDNESDAY UPDATES 12.09.2012
EPISODE 91

RESERVED

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.